*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2402298-Spooky-Graveyard-House
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2136245
You're out trick or treating. However, it turns out they're getting treats.
This choice: Spooky Graveyard House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Spooky Graveyard House

    by: Unknown
You three decided to head towards the Graveyard House. As you opened up a rusty, creaking gate you were met with a myriad of cheesy Halloween decorations. Each side of the lawn had perfectly symmetrically cut grass and goofy props that probably only cost a total of a hundred bucks at the local Target. There were plastic skeletons and ghosts hanging off the house’s drain pipe; plastic monster hands ‘clawing’ at the ground, Styrofoam headstones that read things like ‘Here lies Dumbie Jones’, and tufts of fog rolled out from a fog machine who’s power button light could easily be seen from behind a bush.

As you and your friends walked up the cobblestone path to the expensive house’s porch you turned to Maria and Kevin, commenting, “For a huge house in a rich neighborhood this person really went for the budget Halloween decorations this year.”

Kevin and Maria giggled a bit with you as you walked up to the door, knocking on it and waiting for the person inside to answer. You were in higher spirits now. That tiger lady surely was just a fluke, just someone who was really into Halloween. You bet this next person is in some cheesy witch costume, or a zombie covered in dollar store blood and make-up. You wait out there in silence in the cold October night until you finally hear heavy footsteps rushing their way to the door.

Then you hear muffled cackles and evil laughter coming from behind the door, obviously fake and badly acted, “Who dares comes to my haunted abode? They will surely meet an untimely demise.”

The door creaks open and you needed to hold back your surprise when you were met with yet another person costumed as an anthropomorphic animal. This time the costume in question was that of a hyena woman. She had very shaggy, grey, messy fur, giving her an almost energetic and playful aura. Similar to the tiger lady, she was roughly seven feet tall, and wore very little clothing, this time opting for only a thin, silky black cloak to conceal her nakedness. But you couldn’t shake just how life-like her fur looked? Did they use real animal fur for these costumes? Even more concerning was her muzzle. Her black, canine nose didn’t look plastic at all, and instead had the same wet consistency that a living, breathing canine’s would. You saw the nostrils even flare up, like she was sniffing you. You noticed how her teeth and tongue didn’t look one-bit rubbery, and instead looked wet and natural.

The hyena woman smiled ear to ear when she noticed you three. A smile that would be much more comforting if it wasn’t worn by a sharp-toothed predator. She looked incredibly youthful… as far as you could tell. He facial structure and bodily features made her look like a twenty-something. The hyena woman also wore very wide hips and curvy thighs, with a sizeable bust the size of basketballs. The tall costumed woman knelt down so she was eye-level with you three.

She cooed, “Aw, looks like I got the three cutest little trick-or-treaters at my door. I bet you’re looking for some candy, well good news… I got tons!” The hyena stood back up and shuffled over, seeming to be grabbing large paw-fulls of candy off to the side of the door. She returned back into view with huge quantities of Hershey bars, Mike and Ikes and bags of Candy Corn. She dumped loads of the delicious treats in each of your bags. Once she was done she smirked at you three and cocked her head to the side and poked her cheek with a claw. She stared at you three as if contemplating something.

You look her up and down with suspicion before awkwardly starting, “Um… thanks… so I guess… we’ll just go now.”

You three turn around and start to head out before you hear the hyena woman yell, “Wait, don’t you wanna stay for a while?”

This made Kevin more uneasy, he whispered to you, “Let’s go. This ladies’ creepy. Can we just go home now?”

You then heard the hyena yell out again, “I have a map if you’d like.”

That made you perk up. If you had a map that means you’d know where everything in Vampyre Lane is. You could find the biggest houses and get the most candy. It was the perfect plan. You spun back around, much to Kevin’s distain, “Wait. No. Don’t close the door.”

The hyena lady, who’s back was turned to you, spun back around with a grin on her black, rubbery canine lips. She raised an eyebrow, “Oh, so now you guys wanna come inside, huh?”

You nodded, beaming up at her big pleading, puppy eyes, “Please? We just want a fun Halloween.”

The hyena put her paws on her hips and looked down at you with narrowed eyes and a questioning expression. She soon broke her act and cackled loudly, clapping her paws together, “Alright, come on in.” She waved her paw for you three to enter. She knelt down when you were about to pass her and playfully pinched your cheek, “I could never say no to an adorable pirate like you.”

She stood back up, closing the fancy, carved, wooden door and moving deeper into her well-lit house. The interior of the house, much like the outside was nice and lavish. The hyena woman had polished wood floors, pink paint on the walls and various expensive paintings hanging on them, most of anthropomorphic animals. What was up with this town’s obsession with animals? You followed the hyena into her kitchen where she rummaged through a few cupboards. You noticed there was a DJ set-up, a drink and snack table and a large television in the living room playing scary movies.

Maria noticed this as well, turning to the hyena lady who had her back to you three, and asked, “Miss… what’s that?”

The hyena twisted her head back around, seeing that you three were eying her living room. She chuckled, pulling a large piece of paper out of the cupboard, “Oh, that? It’s for my party tonight. Whole town’s gonna be here. If you’re looking to meet the townsfolk of Vampyre Lane, this is the place to do it. There’ll be party games, scary movies, snacks, the whole nine yards. Ever since college I’ve always thrown the coolest parties.” She smirked, remembering her glory days in Vampyre University, batting the rolled up piece of paper in her paw. She soon snapped out of it, shaking her head, “But anyways, here’s the map.” She handed it over to Maria, “Of course, if you’d like to stay for the party, you’re welcome to hang out here before it starts. If you’re looking for candy there’ll be tons of it here too.” What do you do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2402298-Spooky-Graveyard-House