*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hypno-Cookies
  2. Bad Luck
  3. Trick or Treat!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2403741-Hypno-Cookies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2136245
You're out trick or treating. However, it turns out they're getting treats.
This choice: Random Chance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hypno-Cookies

    by: Unknown
You’re a bit taken aback by the cat ladies hurry for you three to eat her cookies. You look back at her, seeing her expecting look. You stare back at the strange chocolate chip cookie and decide to take a bite out of it. It tastes pretty good. You turn back to Kevin and Maria who have followed suit and taken a bite. They both seem to be enjoying their cookies as well. Looks like you were freaking out for nothing. Sure this cat lady did act a bit strange but she did seem to be from out of the country. She was probably just getting used to the local customs.

Speaking of the cat lady, you look back up at her to see her smirking with a raised brow, “See! I tell you. My cookies are very tasty!” You three nod in agreement as you finish off your cookies, the air of suspicion dissipating around you. You were much less afraid now. You half expected to find something nasty or evil in the cookies like a witches curse or boogers, but these cookies were actually super delicious. These were even better than the homemade ones your mom makes. You didn’t want to sound too greedy, but you wanted to ask for more. They were just so good.

The cat lady waved goodbye to you three and turned her back to you, giving you a good view of her behind. Each butt cheek was the size of a pumpkin, and a pretty massive pumpkin at that. But you felt strange… wrong, almost. You needed more of those cookies! You couldn’t stop at just one. They were too delicious. They were the best things you’ve ever tasted. As the door started to creak shut you yelped, “Wait!”

The cat paused and then opened the door up again, turning back to face you with a questioning look, “Yes! What is it?”

You replied, a bit nervous, “Uh… miss? Could we have some more of your cookies? Please?”

Kevin, who was also nervous, but for a very different reason retorted, “Um… actually that won’t be a problem miss, we have a lot more houses to go to.”

Maria grimaced at Kevin, “Don’t be such a scaredy cat Kevin.”

Kevin complained, “I’m not!”

She grinned widely, knowing that her enchanted cookies had taken affect. Her smile gives you a good view of her pointy feline teeth as her tail happily swayed back and forth behind her, “Well, it sounds like I have fans of my cookies. I do have many more cookies, tons. Just follow me and I’ll give you a whole batch.” At this point your mouth waters, the promise of more of those delicious pieces of chocolatey heaven tantalizes you. Little did you know that this cat lady was a witch. The black cat gestures you to come inside. Should you continue inside for a feast of cookies or continue onward with your trick-or-treating?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2403741-Hypno-Cookies