*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138362-Angelicas-reign/cid/2404540-teach-him-a-lesson-with-your-feet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2138362
Angelica descovers new powers with her... feet!
This choice: teach him a lesson with your feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

teach him a lesson with your feet

    by: hazlejungle0
"I...i'm sorry I didn't..." You interrupt him " No excuses, i'm getting payback." You take his phone. " Hey give me my phone ba...umph" You push him onto the floor. You drag him to the side of the bed and you sit on the bed, your feet on both sides of his head. You show him his phone screen with a password on it, "Tell me the password." you demand, "No, i'm not gonna give you the password." You plant your feet on his face, he begins to squirm as your soft soles press against his nose, "open wide..." you begin to jam your toes into his mouth but he keeps it locked shut. You get on the camera on his phone since his iphone has that functionality where you can access camera even if his screen is locked. You take a picture of your feet on his face. Just before you pry his mouth open to slip your feet into his mouth, he yells "OK OK OK I'LL TELL YOU!" you take your toes away, "The password is I love Katy" You giggle and he blushes. Once on his phone, you go to his instagram, which he has 274 followers on, and post his picture, you then change his password to I love Angel's feet. You show him his new post and lock his phone. He gasps and calls you a bitch.

You have the following choices:

1. corrupt him

*Noteb*
2. smile and walk away

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hazlejungle0 (UN: koty1432 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hazlejungle0 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138362-Angelicas-reign/cid/2404540-teach-him-a-lesson-with-your-feet