*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139417-Emily-vs-the-Tickle-Witch/cid/2786412-group-of-tiny-fairies-all-sprinkling-gold-dust
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2139417
This is a story of a group of girls who face off against a seductive witch.
This choice: group of tiny fairies all sprinkling gold dust  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

group of tiny fairies all sprinkling gold dust

    by: eye_dunno
What seemed to be at least a dozen tiny fairies arose from the ground, leaving behind a trail of gold dust in their wake. They fluttered in the air for a brief moment, as if hunting for an easy prey among the girls. After searching for merely a few seconds, they all started flying toward Victoria who was caught in the hedge. As they got closer to her, the hedge itself seemed to turn Victoria around so she was facing the fairies and then reach under her clothes to simply and easily rip them all off with a loud tearing noise. Victoria screamed in fear as she knew what was coming and she wiggled and struggled against the vines to try to free her now naked body from the grip. That simply made more vines reach up and hold her more tightly; the vines held her beautiful, naked body firmly in the shape of an X, even holding her by the waist.

None of the other girls knew what to do; all we could do was back away and stare as the fairies made contact with Victoria's super-ticklish skin, being sure not to get entangled in the hedge ourselves. I, however, didn't move from where I was, but I was still gawking up at Victoria with a sense of empathy, as if I knew her struggle. My heart started to pound and I started to sweat, as though I were experiencing everything Victoria was going through... but I couldn't look away.

The fairies were very cruel and methodical in their ways. All of them attacked Victoria's entire body at once, causing her to cackle and wriggle with maniacal laughter. They wiggled their tiny arms in her armpits, they tickled her nipples, they danced all over her belly and sides, they tried to squeeze at her thighs and ass cheeks, they scratched at her knees, and it seemed that they especially loved giving attention to her extremely ticklish feet. I watched with fear and wonder as they licked both of her feet while scratching them from heel to toe on both feet. I think I counted about four fairies per foot, all causing ticklish agony to poor Victoria.

After a few minutes, the Mistress stopped the fairies and looked down upon the girls. "This will happen to all of you. You can either be chosen to come with me or you can volunteer, it matters not. But it is time for one of you ladies to come into my personal chambers. Hmmm, who shall I choose? I wonder..."

At that, I couldn't help but stand up and...

You have the following choices:

1. Volunteer

*Noteb*
2. Revolt against the Mistress

*Noteb*
3. Huddle the girls together

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eye_dunno (UN: jamin8r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eye_dunno has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139417-Emily-vs-the-Tickle-Witch/cid/2786412-group-of-tiny-fairies-all-sprinkling-gold-dust