*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141108-Every-Mans-Price/cid/2416921-Betrayed-youre-dumped-into-a-new-identity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Occult · #2141108
Guy agrees to become a woman for alot of money
This choice: It worked, you're dumped into a new identity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Betrayed, you're dumped into a new identity

    by: Wendy
The smoke clears and Matthew is able to see a figure through the smoke. A handsome man is standing nude across from him. Looking down he sees he can hardly be described as a he anymore, looking down past her breasts she sees curves and a flat area at her crotch.

"This is amazing" the man who's presumably Bridgette Burger says examining himself. "Guards" he calls and 3 men come out from behind the trees, two restrain Matthew and the third provides Bridgette with a bathrobe.

"Wa.. What?" She asks limited air able to escape.

"Now babe" he says flippantly "I can't have someone around who knows about this, and I know the plan was to pay you off but it would be cheaper to stick you with a new identity somewhere far away. That way if you try to tell anyone, they'll just think your crazy. But I am feeling generous so I had Devins move the money from your bank account into one for your new identity. As far as anyone will know, you skipped town."

"Bu but" Matthew said terrified.

"Take her away" Bridgette said and the two men restraining Matthew started to walk off. From a distance Bridgette added "Oh and knock her out." So they did, when Matthew next awoke he was in her new life. But as who?

You have the following choices:

1. Alexa Cummings, stripper

*Noteb*
2. Mildred Hallam, waitres

*Noteb*
3. Jessica Malta, homeless prostitute

*Noteb*
4. Liz Grime, redneck wife?

*Noteb*
5. More lives

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wendy (UN: 3oct1111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141108-Every-Mans-Price/cid/2416921-Betrayed-youre-dumped-into-a-new-identity