*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2624628-Understanding-Eevee-a-little-more
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: You stay hidden and Eevee gets away.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #36

Understanding Eevee a little more

    by: Supah_Franky
The next moments went by for what felt like an eternity, an agonizing, terrifying eternity as you hoped you weren't noticed, and did what you could to keep your grip, feeling sweat start to soak you and your clothes. You held tight, and held your breath before a stomp resonated through the ground, and you felt shaking from Eevee's tail once more. You dug deep to find the strength before you heard the vindictive salamander pokemon speak once more.

"Now listen you little shit, if you take from my berry bushes again, i'll do more than crush a stupid flower in front of you. Got it?" Salazzle sounded downright intimidating as you heard Eevee whimper. After a few more moments, and hearing the pokemon storm off you heard Eevee's voice. "It's clear bud...you can come out of my tail." Her voice was cracking, almost like she wanted to cry, and you started the process of getting to more solid ground on her back. Your arms were practically screaming at you to stop, to let go, but doing so would only lead to you taking a hell of a drop that, at best, would hurt like hell. After a few agonizing, tough moments of crawling and climbing up her lower end, you were on solid ground and collapsed into a heap in comfortable, brown fur.

You panted, letting your body rest as your upper chest ached too before you heard sniffling from ahead of you. You closed your eyes. You tried to think of what to say while getting your breath back so that you could talk, and you struggled to stand as you started to walk towards her head, a bit of a trek for you, though thankfully your legs were still just fine to do it. You waded through her lighter colored mane around her neck, something that nearly came to your shoulders, but still managed to at least get closer to her head. Once you got close enough to reach out and touch the back of her head you patted it. "You alright Vee?" You asked, somewhat concerned as her head shifted a bit, nearly knocking you off balance.

"I'll be okay, Salazzle is a bit of a jerk...but i'll be fine. I looked really hard for that kind of flower though..." Eevee said as she lowered her head, it was then that you could see past it at the crushed flower she'd had in her ear. On closer inspection it really was a pretty pink...though definitely not what you'd call something Eevee could use anymore. You frowned at this as you sat down in her mane, leaning into her head as she brought it up.

"Well, we could maybe look for another one? I can help." You offered, and after a few moments of silence, you heard Eevee's voice, real close. "Really?" She sounded hopeful, like a kid. You shrugged. "I mean, you're keeping me safe right? I can help you look for one later on, it'll be fun." You said, trying to cheer her up, and it was then that your world shook.

"I knew you were a nice guy! Thanks bud!" She was moving a bit energetically again, and you couldn't help but feel a smile come to your lips as you fully laid down in her mane, finding it surprisingly secure. "Do a lot of pokemon treat you like that, Vee?" You asked concerned, waiting for her response. "No...well, some I guess...I dunno, i'm not the strongest around and sometimes pokemon take advantage of that...someday i'll evolve and then it won't be an issue anymore...but until then..." She trailed off, not sounding sad, but you felt like you understood a little more why she was eager to befriend you. "Hey Vee...i'm glad you found me, you're a nice friend." You said, and you couldn't see her smile, but you almost felt it in her voice. "You too bud...come on, let's get home. I'm sure you're quite tired, right?" She said, you looked down at yourself, feeling the soreness and fatigue wash through you.

"Yeah, I am...thanks Vee..." You said, letting the warmth of her mane lull you a bit. You felt yourself fading, and as the darkness took you, you vaguely recall hearing Eevee talking.

"Just rest bud...i'll keep ya safe."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Supah_Franky (UN: sunsetstreek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2624628-Understanding-Eevee-a-little-more