*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3457546-Shrunk-and-lost-in-the-jungle
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Shrunk and lost in the jungle.

    by:
You wake up and stretch your arms after getting a good night's sleep after a full day of working so hard and get up to get ready for coffee until you notice something strange around you, as soon as your vision becomes clear you immediately realize that you weren't in your room you were in some sort of abandoned building with the vegetation all around almost a good part of the entire place was overrun by nature.

"Where am I?" you ask yourself as you walk around trying to figure out where you were until you realize something that left you completely speechless.

"But what?" you approach the vegetation you realize that the flowers and leaves were giant, not only them but all around you everything was giant, making you realize.

"N-Don't tell me I shrunk?" You ask, completely panicking until you think of something.

"No, that's ridiculous, it can only be a dream." You say, finding the simple fact of sleeping and waking up completely shrunk in a completely abandoned place ridiculous.

"OK, I just need to close my eyes and I will wake up in my room." You speak while simply closing your eyes for a while and opening them again, noting being still in the same spot.

"O-OK, it's not a dream." You speak, getting desperate as you realize the reality of the situation you are in and wonder how this could have happened.

Realizing that you had no food or water, you decide to collect resources, so you can survive in the environment you were in and have a chance to maybe find a person who can help you and get you out of this situation that was getting weirder and scarier around you.

Looking around your pickup a branch that was about your size looking a bit like a spear and decide to use it to try to defend yourself from prey, obviously they would be bigger than you and wouldn't do any good, but even the insects would be huge predators given your height. Walking around the place for an hour you eventually find a lake and a place where you could stay and avoid some predators and insects for the hour, best of all there was some fruit nearby that you could eat.

"What luck." As you say this your stomach rumbles remembering that you hadn't eaten anything since you woke up, and you decide to eat the fruit, but it turned out to be difficult as the fruit was much bigger, and you were too weak to be able to eat which leaves you disappointed.

Suddenly the ground begins to shake as if it were an earthquake, quickly you hide behind the fruit to hide and see something that leaves you shocked, a kind of red cat with a scar over its eye carrying a spear along making you wonder what that was.

"Oh, how hungry, there's nothing to eat." The red cat speaks in a feminine voice as it held its spear and rubbed its belly until it noticed the fruits on the ground where you were standing.

"Whatever, better than being hungry." She speaks grabbing the fruit you were on and picks it up, but she stops as she notices you, making you panic.

The giant red cat was surprised, but had a smile on his face.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Playful smile.

*Noteb*
2. Smile mischievously.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 (UN: storiefuntime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3457546-Shrunk-and-lost-in-the-jungle