*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Barbie Got Bigger
  2. Beginnings With Barbie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2685940-Barbie-Got-Bigger
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: She starts growing before you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Barbie Got Bigger

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Barbie's New Outfit: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/...

You couldn't believe your eyes, you thought they were pulling i trick on you right now but they weren't. Barbie was growing?

You see as she goes from her doll sized body to much much bigger. Backing up you give her room as she goes over one foot and arrives at two. Her plastic clothes breaking as it couldn't support her growing.

“Barbie, get off the table” You say to the blonde girl as she heard. moving and jumping off, landing down as she grows. You stand next to her as she past your waist and move up even more. She pasts your chest and arrives at your face. She was your height at 5’12

It was weird enough being face to face with a barbie, it became even weirder when she grew past your height. You watch as she ascends up to 7 foot tall. Towering over you like an amazon.

She grew a bit more after that and finally stop. You look ahead and see her bare breast and her bare nipple ahead of you. She was naked right now and looking at her, she was like a dream come true. This was like a dream come true.

“Holy shit” You say taking a step back and observing the giant girl.

“Wow I'm so big! Im bigger then you!” Barbie said excited turning to you. She was intimidating that size “Im bigger, and stronger!”

Then with a smile she pushed your chest, pushing you back onto the couch. So much strength in such a little push, it was amazing.

“Im like a real girl now! No longer being played with by giant little girls! This is amazing. I can't wait to buy some clothes”

It was at that point you got reminded that this blonde behemoth was Barbie, calming down you quickly move out of the room and grab some blankets. You know you won't be able to have a legit talk with her when she's naked and her pieces were out.

However when you came back, you found she was already dressed in clothes suit for her size. She turned to you and said “Look, i grew my clothes too!”

She was like a fairy tail princess, she was like the girl every guy dreamed of, including you. She got up and walked past you, you following in her path as she moved to your bathroom.

“Look at me, big and fashionable” She said doing a twirl of happiness, she then looked to you as she smiled “Im so happy, now we can do all sorts of things together. Human things!”

“Barbie” You say backing up “Serious talk okay” You walk out of the room and back to the couch. Barbie following as she sat down.

“How are you real?” You question her as she puts her hand on your thigh, something that made you feel funny in certain places

“I don't know, i just am. Its like i woke up just before and then... grew up” She said describing it for you to the best of her abilities. “Why, are you mad at me?”

“No I'm not mad, just confused...” You say as that was the best way to say it. A barbie doll comes to life and grows itself, not something everyone deals with. “Im glad your alive Barbie, but... well you were suppose to be my present for my little sister”

“You have a little sister! Whats she like?” Barbie asked seeming to really care.

“She's ten, named Alice and kind. I was gonna give you and all the added stuff to her, but now that your alive... well i kind of can't”

“Oh sorry, guess me coming to life ruined everything for you” Barbie said feeling sad as you felt like you had to comfort the pretty doll.

“No its fine, I'm glad your alive! I mean your the nicest girl in the world, plus the most beautiful” You say to her getting her to smile back at you. She then did something you weren't expecting, she kissed you. Not a long and passionate kiss, but a quick peck on your lips. The peck was enough to make you blush especially since it came from such a beautiful girl.

“Thanks, your really sweet you know that” Barbie said as you even more bashful from those words “And well... your not bad looking either”

You were smiling when you heard those words. You watch Barbie think some more before getting an idea “I should ____________!”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2685940-Barbie-Got-Bigger