*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2738172-Bug-Size-To-Barbie
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: Wait... are you shrinking more!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bug Size To Barbie

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You thought this was over, you thought that you were not gonna get anymore smaller, but as Barbie got slightly taller that wasn’t the case. You shrunk down right in front of her. In front of this doll. You panic and move around for a bit as Barbie just giggled loudly.

“Sorry but i just have to. Your gonna be doll size to a doll!” She said with happiness. She wasn’t doing this out of spite, more out of happiness. She just wants to be so much bigger to you. Sure she could grow to normal size and get the same feeling, but she just finds this much funner.

You go down and down until like Barbie said, you were doll size to her. Looking up at Barbie, towering over you like a goddess you fell on your rear. This girl... she was huge! Her beauty only becoming more as she giggles.

“Oh this is great! Let me get a hold of you!” And with that, she leaned forward and brought her hand to you. Gripping your sides as she then grabbed you. Holding you... well like a Barbie Doll.

She pulled you up to her face and you panic, gripping her fingers in an act that she found just adorable. You know! That your not high and that your very close to the ground.

But to you, and your perspective that was not the case. You were feeling like you were on top of a building. Looking around your living room was just too big to comprehend. Luckily Barbie’s face was able to get you to calm down. Not only because of the beauty, but because she was close to your size.

“Look at you! Your so cute! This is amazing, we really should have fun” And with that she started walking around your now gigantic home. Never taking her eyes off of you as she talked.

“So how does it feel to be doll size to a doll?” She said tilting her head and giggling.

“Weird, really weird. Hard to believe that i use to live hear?” You say looking around “Are those my clothes!”

“Haha, yep! Look. They would be like a giant cave to you at this point” She said before looking at you.

During this whole... kept shrinking thing, you forgot that you were naked. And right now you were showing your although little, but good for your size penis.

You notice her eyes directly on it as you cover “Ahh!! Barbie can you not look!?”

You said this to her as she looked away “Right sorry and... wait why am i saying sorry. I’m bigger then you!”

The way she said that, it troubled you. Like she just realised the power she had over you. She moved her eyes right on it as she didn’t even give you a choice. Why would she when she can just do it herself. She brought her fingers over and pushed you down. Pushing you onto your back as she then grabbed your little arms. Trying to pry them open.

“Barbie!?”

“Come on i just want a little peek” She said with a giggle “I’m so much stronger then you. You can’t stop me!

And with that, she pulled your fingers apart and looked at you laying there. Your legs spread as it was true, she could very easily overpower you. In fact an ant could overpower you at this size.

Right now you just need to cooperate, cause she has control over your size right now. And if you do not want to be this size forever, you better listen.

You don’t think Barbie will do that but at the same time you were gonna be sure.

You stopped struggling as she brought you to her face. Smiling wide as she eyed up your privates “Well... look at this. I must admit i’m liking it”

She said this while you blushed. How can you not, it was beyond weird. She felt it around for a bit, only touching it for a while until her fingers lifted off of you and you were fine.

You were given the chance to stand back up thankfully as you look at her “So... now that you shamed me. What are we going to do? What can we do at this size?”

“Hm... I’m not sure really. But i do know i am liking it!” She said with a massive giggle as she walked around your home. Just taking step after step letting you marvel at the size. While she is marvelling at you. The power she had over you, it was freaky. She wonders if she can shrink any other humans or if it is just you. She wouldn’t mind more human dolls but at the same time, you were more then enough.

Maybe she can grow to human size, that would really freak you out right now. No doubt about that. She smiled widely to herself as you look at her.

And you will admit... your eyes kind of did wonder. Looking over her perfectly made body and looking over the breasts that were right in front of you. You didn’t ogle them or just stare holes at them. Instead you got a passing glance, and it would seem it was enough for Barbie to capitalised.

“Oh, does my tiny little human have a big crush” She teased with a laugh and a smile. Talking down to you in a way. You didn’t have a response as you simply look away.

“S-Sorry?”

“Seriously don’t be” Barbie said as she brought her smile right in front of you “If anything i am going to take it as a compliment”

And with that she looked around “Okay, i think i know what we are going to do now!” She said with a loud laugh. One that troubled you. This Barbie could do anything to you and you would have to not only play along, but make her happy as well.

It might be troubling.

“We are going ___________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Outside!

2. To your bed room

3. To create a small pool for us!

*Noteb*
4. To your laptop

*Noteb*
5. Call one of your friends over!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2738172-Bug-Size-To-Barbie