*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2738603-Giving-Barbie-To-Alice
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: She playfully giggles  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giving Barbie To Alice

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Victoria: https://live.staticflickr.com/8483/81874...

Elisa: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/preteen-...

Alice: https://st3.depositphotos.com/1058411/19...

It may have been just a flirt to you, but that scared you. Scared you hard and frankly you cannot deal with this. Not one bit. You can’t look after a tiny girl, not you. You barely have your own life together and you can’t look after her. You were gonna have to rethink this. Rethink a plan for Barbie and... you just got one.

Moving closer to the small girl, you get onto your knees and ask her “Barbie, is it okay if you stay with someone else? I’m not ready for this”

“B-But i want to stay with you!” She said a bit defiant about it. This made you blush as she continued “Is it because i looked at your magazine in the drawer? Cause i am sorry about that”

“You did what!” You shout to her as you look and your drawer was open. Something that made you a bit angry but you were gonna ignore it “No, it’s not you it’s me! I’m not ready and i was just thinking you might want to stay with someone i know. Someone better to take care of you”

“Yeah! Well are they nice? Who are they?” Barbie said as you think she agreed.

“Well, she is my little sister. Barbie. I bought you thinking you would be a good present. That was before you became... alive though” You say as you can see her light up. Not just a slight, but her face became a smile.

“Yes! Your little sister! I would love to be with her! Is she cute, is she nice?” She was on board about this and you were so happy about this.

Moving down to her you smile. “The cutest nicest girl. I am actually going there tonight for her birthday. I’ll take you with me”

“Yes! I’m gonna be with a giant little girl!” She said spinning and jumping. You guess that was what she wanted. Guess Barbie’s want to get played with. Or at the very least this one.

All you know is Alice will love this.

-

“Barbie, can you be still please” You say into your pocket where Barbie was hiding. You got out of your car and made your way. You changed into nice girls, thankfully with Barbie not watching you. You arrived just in front as you then opened the door. Your mother wasn’t one to get a bunch of people over that barely know the birthday girl. Instead she kept it between family. Just your family of four and maybe a grandmother or aunt. Nothing too big.

You look around and after greeting your mother Victoria, your sister Elisa and finally the birthday girl Alice. Once you looked down and saw Alice you talked to her.

“Alice, listen do you want to go to your room. I will be there in a minute with your present”

Hearing Present she was of course there. Moving over up the stairs and up to her room you smile at your little sister. Barbie over the side smiling at Alice as she was excited.

After talking to your mother she went over and started cooking. Your sister Elisa, well you have no idea where she went. But you went over and went up to Alice’s room.

Getting there as you see her sitting on the bed. Excitedly.

“So... what is it?” She said bouncing up and down. You roll your eyes as you reach into your pocket. Barbie more then excited to jump in your hand. You raised her up, presenting her to Alice as she stood in your palm. Doing a little pose.

“A barbie doll? But i already have a lot of them” She said to you, letting you hear as Barbie countered that

“Not one real though?” She said, jumping on your palm. Alice jumped a bit hearing this, but was amazed. She leaned forward as Barbie talked.

“Hello Alice! I’m Barbie. Do you want to play with me!” Barbie said as she came closer. Her face over Barbie as she smiled at you. It was going well, and seems like you were not lying on the cute part.

“Wow Barbie! Yes i want to play with you!” She said out loud as she then reached for her. Grabbing her in her hand before Alice got excited.

Moving over arriving at her Dollhouse as Barbie looked over. “Is this my new home!”

“Yes, take a look around!” Alice said as you chuckle from the side. They were both so excited about this. Your honestly happy you made this happen. She suddenly came over and Alice hugged you. Hugging your legs mostly as she was thanking you.

“Thank you! This was the best present ever!” She said as you hug her back.

“Anything for you” You say back to her as she then ran over to Barbie. Opening the roof as she looked down, looking at the tiny doll move around in the doll house.

You were feeling a bit safe right now, and honestly a bit happy about this. You aren’t ready to look after Barbie, but Alice seems like she wants to. You trust Alice, one hundred percent. And your gonna be checking in every now and then on Barbie.

It might be a problem, having a girl get looked after by a very playful little girl. So your gonna talk to Alice.

“Alice, sweetie” You say to her “If your gonna look after Barbie your gonna have to promise me you will look after her. She is a very good friend of mine and i don’t want to see her get hurt”

“Aw... thank you” She said as she was very happy about it. Barbie smiling at you as you called her a friend.

“Don’t worry about it (Your Name) I won’t hurt her i promise. I promise” Alice said as you could now leave it in her care with confidence.

You start up and prepare to leave, leaving these two to have fun as you smile.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2738603-Giving-Barbie-To-Alice