*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2828704-Jessica-Has-Caught-You
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: She lifts the couch with magic!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jessica Has Caught You

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Right now you were hiding under the couch, making sure you were not going to be found. It was not that you thought it was safe, you just know it is something that the giant evil little girl Jessica couldn’t reach.

Or at least, that was something that you thought, Turns out, it was pretty much the obvious. Jessica couldn’t move it with her muscles, and she couldn’t reach down and grab it, but she had many other options.

With a spell and a certain hand sign, she brought her hand forward and touched the couch. Inflicting it with a certain magic spell.

“There, much better.” She said, as you were left confused for a little while. Until finally you see the hiding place you had, suddenly get lifted! High into the air and above you, you see it going flying above. Your eyes wide open as you watch this whole life changing event happen. She lifted the couch, and it flew into the air.

She must of turned off the gravity for it, or something along those lines cause it was touching the roof.

You couldn’t focus on the floating couch much, cause instead you needed to focus on the little girl who took your height and your hiding spot away from you!

You go to run, but gets stopped when a shoe slammed down in front of you. Stopping you before you could really go.

“Now come here!” She yelled in anger as she reached. No avoiding it this time, as you get grabbed and lifted up. Her fingers roughly squeezing you as you get lifted off the ground. Only a couple of feet, but to you it was so much.

Right to her angry face. “Finally got you!”

You try to fight around outside of her hand, but that did not work at all cause she had you within a tight grip. “What is going on, how did you shrink me? How-”

“Shut up!” She said interrupting you. She brought her finger to your mouth and pushed it into your face. “I’m magic, and I shrunk you. I was going to just to leave here with Barbie, but after biting my finger you got to pay!”

“P-Pay? Wait a second Jessica, I was only trying to help Barbie. You can’t just randomly shrink peo-”

“Yes I can, cause I did the same with you!” She yelled, squeezing her grip around you and hurting you more. You scream, and in a way it was like she enjoyed it.

“I was only... trying to help.” You say but she didn’t care.

Barbie was forced to watch this. She was screaming, but due to the noise spell she was hit with, it just came quiet.

Your screams weren’t though, as no matter how much you scream you were unable to break free.

Satisfied about it, she moved around and brought you some place. Right onto the couch, well once she brought it back down. She turned off the floating spell as she smiled.

“Now, I think it’s about time you learned your place!” She yelled, her spit in your face as she brought you down onto the cushion.

You could normally sit on it, but at your size, it was a lot more of a platform.

Looking up at the giant and lingering girl, you swallowed your fear as you see her turn around.

“Right in your place, under me!” She yelled as your eyes went open.

“W-W-Wait!” You say but it was too late, she leaped off of the ground, and brought her young butt onto you. You feel yourself flattened by powerful rear as it held you with power. So much power that you feel so weak when compared to her.

You did try to get it up and off of you, but found that you could not. It was stuck on you and it seemingly was permanent.

While on the other side, Barbie was looking down and feeling bad. She brought you into this mess, and it was all because of her.

She was actually a collage stupid, by the name of Barbara. She made the same mistake that you did and called Jessica out on the little girl that she was.

That resulted in her getting shrunk, getting kidnapped, getting tortured and getting turned into a literally doll.

However, she did develop a plan. Put a Barbie on sale, and mail herself away. It was a long plan that took many weeks, but it worked.

She didn’t expect Jessica to come after her, but here she was. Barbara knew she was going to get punished for what she did, and now you were getting flattened under her butt.

She will try to make it up to you, in any way she can. At the moment, Jessica was bouncing around on the seat for a long time. A smile on her face as she loved it.

She bounced on you for a couple of times, until she eventually got up. Making her way up and wrapping her fingers around you.

She could see how laid out and out of it you are, if only this was the end for you.

Moving forward and coming close to you, she brought you to her smile. “How did you like it under my butt. Guess you were the butt of my joke!” She said as you didn’t laugh. You looked to Barbie, seeing if she could help you, but she didn’t seem to be in any better a position then you were.

“Don’t look at her.” Jessica said, raising you to her eye and looking at you with a bit of an evil glint. “I know exactly what to do with you?”

You didn’t respond, as you are pretty sure whatever you say won’t change her mind and her plans. Is this going to be your life from this point. Just this girls plaything.


Not something you were looking forward to. Not only was she giant, she was also magical.

Oh man.

What does Jessica do with you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2828704-Jessica-Has-Caught-You