*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2891725-Charlie-Likes-You
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: Every girl you meet will lust for you without control  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Charlie Likes You

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
The giant girl looked down to you, and you can’t help but be worried for a second. What was Charlie thinking? How will she react to see you? Will she help you?

All good questions, and you couldn’t help be worried. However, Charlie than grew a smile. One that did calm you down and make you relax. It was a friendly smile.

“Hi there,” She said, as she came down. Bringing her face closer to you, and reaching her fingers for you. “Can I pick you up cutie?”

Cutie. Geez that’s nice, especially from a girl as pretty as this.

“Y-Yeah you can!” You shout as she smiled. moving her fingers and placing them under your arms. Lifting you up easily as she chuckled.

“You’re so light. What’s your name cutie?”

“M-My name is (Your Name). Thanks for finding me.”

“Don’t worry about it Cutie.” She said down to you still with that name. Charlie raised you up to her face. Neither you or her aware of the charm on her. She finds you cute, charming and in no better term, wants you. “I’m Charlie.”

“I know, heard your name on the floor.” You say to her. “You girls had a party?”

“We did, but it wasn’t a good party, since you weren’t there~” She said as that caught you off guard. That sounds like a flirt.

“Oh uh... thank you? Anyway, I need your help. You see I-”

Charlie didn’t listen to you, instead she smiled lovingly at you.

“C-Charlie, you listening?”

“Let’s bring you to my room cutie.” She said, as you don’t think she did. So you considered her proposal.

“Less chance of-”

“great!” She said as she smiled, bringing you around quickly before you could have a word. She brought you and stuffed you deep in her cleavage. You didn’t even realise she did it until her fingers pulled away from you. No matter how many times you move around, you were stuck in her boobs. Most of your body submerged in there, as you can’t believe it. Did she really just do that! Did Charlie just without notice place you in between her boobs.

“C-Charie?”

“Oh you look so cute in there.” She said down to you. “I think it’s right where you should be, don’t you Cutie?” She said as you can’t believe how flirty this girl was.

Instead of thinking of some outside magical force, you just chalk it up to her being a collage girl. So much more forward than you expected.

Charlie didn’t even take her eyes off of you as she moved forward. Going to her room as she was so happy about it. Just seeing you in her cleavage.

Charlie knew that you probably wanted help, but she has something else completely different in mind. She just... loves you! She wants to keep you, she wants to kiss you! She wants to shove you in her bra, in her panties, even in her shoe!

Charlie just wants you.

She headed around and headed up. Going to her room not talking to everyone. Why would she, Charlie only wants you.

She moved around inside, closing the door as you got able to look around and forward. Seeing the giant room, as it was really something else.

Doesn’t change the fact she was happy about it though, having you as she brought you inside. She turned and looked at you for a couple of seconds. You stuck in her cleavage.

“Oh, you are just so cute in there!” She laughed, heading over and walking in front of her full length mirror. “Look at you!”

She showed you the mirror, letting you see yourself in her cleavage. Not only did you get the full sight, you also saw how happy she was about it. Charlie really likes you.

You thought getting her attention would be your best option, she seemed very responsible. However with her, she has done nothing but gush over how cute you were. Sure, that was good but it was not something you wanted right now. You wanted her to help you.

“L-Listen Charlie I... what are you doing?”

“I’m taking a picture. I am totally gonna make this my wallpaper.” She laughed, moving over and taking a picture with her phone. Snapping it as she smiled. “Just me and my little boy.”

“Anyway Charlie. So do you think you can help me?”

“I would, I really would. It’s just i’m so busy lately cutie!” She said moving over onto her bed. She laid down on her stomach. She did this so she could look down at you in the boobs. “I really think I don’t have time.”

“Y-You don’t?” You say to her. “I understand, did kind of spring this onto you.”

“So understanding, aren’t you!?” She teased, moving her finger down onto your head. She rubbed and ruffled your hair for a couple of seconds. Very happy about it. “You can stay here though?”

Stay here. Without any interest in growing you big? You really do consider it for a couple of seconds.

“That’s a nice offer. I don’t think I can though. Just uh... drop me off to someone can you Charlie?”

“Come on, don’t you wanna stay!” She teased, hands on her breasts as she gave it a slight nudge together. This having very powerful effects on you.

“I would, bu-”

“But nothing. You’re staying.” Charlie said as this got you to pause for a couple of seconds.

“S-Shouldn’t that be my choice?”

“It should, but with how tiny you are, you can’t really come to many choices by yourself, can you Cutie. So I will make your choices for you, and you just stay with me.” She said as she moved her finger and rubbed it over you. Not only on your hair this time, as she tried rubbing your body as well.

Getting rubbed by a beautiful girl should be good, but you can’t help be worried something was wrong.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2891725-Charlie-Likes-You