*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2932416-Little-Barbie-Getting-Flirty
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: She gets a lot more flirty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Little Barbie Getting Flirty

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses

Barbie made you cough up the drink something she laughed about. It was just a joke but as the girl looks over you. She starts getting more and more interested in you. Almost like she was making a plan in her mind.

"Barbie... What are you on about?" You question to her playing coy.

"Hehe I saw the magazine in there." She joked as you look at Barbie.

"Okay first things first... We gotta remember privacy. You can't just do that Barbie."

"Sorry, she said going around and giggling. "I'm still kind of in my honeymoon period of being real. Hey come on, sit with me." She said on the bed. Awkwardly you do what the blonde said sitting on the bed. "Did I say sit.. I mean have a lay down please!

Mainly cause you really need one at the moment, you do. Going and laying down on the bed. Once you did, Barbie saw her chance and got a bit... Sexually playful.

She climbed your side, making you jump. You freaked out as you see her move up on top.

"Hehe, let's look!" Barbie said as she went over to your shirt. With two hands she lifted it right up over her head. She looked down and you quickly moved your hands around. Lowering your shirt and accidentally swatting the doll size girl. You were gonna yell at her but you realised you accidentally hit her.

"Oh crap! Sorry Barbie. Are you hurt?"

Barbie moved up... Pouting to you. "A-A bit..."

What an adorable face she was sending your way.

"Geez sorry Barbie. It's just... You were lifting my shirt. I know! That doesn't give permission to swat you. I'm sorry?"

"Well..." Barbie said looking at you with wide dolls eyes. "If you really wanna make it up to me... Let me check out what's in here! Barbie spun her way around and reached for your pants! She goes to lift it right up, seeing your boxers. You panic as you move your hands and instantly scoop her up. Lifting the tiny girl to your face.

"Barbie!" You shout to her. "Don't do that."

"Come on," She giggled playfully. "Let me,"

"No! That's an invasion of privacy." You scold your way to the tiny blonde. "You can't just do that."

She bats her eyes innocently to you before smiling. Her hands moving around and lifting up her skirt. You could see it just for a split second. Smaller than usual but you panic.

"Barbie!"

"Hehe, didn't have this before." She smiled at you. "I just wanna see what your giant one looks like! I'll let you look at mine."

"That's the problem!" You shout to her angrily.

"Oh please. You like blondes like me," She said as you noticed a certain look in her eyes. It was attraction sent straight to you. "And I like big... Strong guys like you. So let's do it. Now that I'm real, I'm really looking forward to it!"

"No Barbie!" You shout at her. "I-I'm not gonna do that!"

"Aww... Is my big guy a little shy," She flirted to you. "Let me fix that." Much to your surprise, she jumped down off your hand onto her body.

You freaked out a little bit about it and didn't know what to do. You should go ahead and stop her right now.

You went to grab her until you heard something from her lips.

"Ohm... That feels good." She smiled. You were staring at her back so you didn't really know.

"B-Barbie?

"Wow... I just kind of started touching it. It feels so good!" She said as you were stunned. She was fingering herself right onto your body!

You weren't an idiot, you knew exactly what Barbie wanted at the moment. She wants to do it with you and you can tell from her gaze.

"That's it no!" You shout to her putting your foot down. You went to grab her but stop yourself."

"Oh... You wanna touch me too? Maybe in the same spot?"

"Since when had Barbie been a freak like this?" You question down to the blonde.

"I don't know. Something about being actually real, and having an actual vagina. It's weird and I just want to use it."

"No means no Barbie," You say to her turning and tilting your body. You did this to force her off your body. And it worked. As soon as she landed off, you crawled up your body away from her. "I'm not doing this. That's final."

You tried being stern with her but Barbie wasn't having any of it. She already knows what she wants to do with you and you aren't going to get much of a choice on the matter.

"Just think about it..." Barbie started. "You could play with my small body. You can feel me up, touch me around playfully. I'm use to being handled by girls, i wanna get handled by a man. I know you like blondes. Well take this blonde."

"Why do you want to do this?"

"Cause it would be fun!" Barbie said. "Just imagine me gripping your-"

"No!" You say back to the tiny blonde knowing what her next words were going to be. "Don't you dare finish that sentence."

"I don't get why you are so against this?" She questioned to you. "A tiny girl all over you what's not to like."

"Okay Barbie, let me put it this way for you. Simple and clean," You say starting to explain. "I won't do any girl willingly that is that size compared to me. Got it?"

Barbie pouted about it, annoyed you were adding all these rules and making it difficult. She just wanted to play with your giant piece but you were rejecting every advancement she was giving. Even worse you added a stupid rule that will just ruins Barbie's fun.

And that was your plan. You hoped that she was going to quit because of this road block. You just can't be so certain about it.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2932416-Little-Barbie-Getting-Flirty