*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2988845-Joyces-Conclusion
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: Alright, a bit awkward  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Joyce's Conclusion

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Joyce came around with the KFC. Placing it down next to you as you wear a giant smile on your face. You go forward and take a giant bite of the chicken she offered. Funnily enough the size you had you felt made the fast food even better.

“I’m telling ya,” She said getting a handful. “Nothing better than KFC chips.”

“I don’t know their chicken might beat it.” you say with a mouthful. She reached into the bag and grabbed it, bringing it out and taking a giant bag. You swallowed and laughed at her.

“What?”

“It’s just, you aren’t girlie at all.”

“And what does that mean Pipsqueak.”

“Eating like a pig, working at a farm. It’s a miracle you look as good as you do.” you had to comment to her.

“Oh you think I look good, sexy?” She said teasing you.

“You know what I meant.” You say to her with a laugh. You two continue to eat the foot, eating food for a long while until she got the chance to take a break. She put everything in the bag, cleaned her mouth with the napkin, rubbed it over your face in a laugh. Once she had it, and put in the rubbish she moved her way back to you. She plucked up between her fingers as she moved over onto her bed. Relaxing as she dropped you at some place you didn’t expect, right on top of her boob. You sort of bounced up and down when she did this.

You stabilised yourself on her boob as you turn your way around to her, a bit speechless as you find that you were on there.

“Oh you feel pretty good down there mate.” She teased, as you quickly dismissed her. You go ahead and try to get down, moving your way down. Only for her to act quick and bring her fingers around. You felt yourself grabbed, unable to do anything as you were held. Only for a second before she brought you back to her admittedly nice boobs.

You didn’t go back to the previous spot though. Instead, she simply just brought you around and pushed you in between her cleavage, enough to get you stuck. your whole body was pretty much submerged in there,

You look over to her and reply with a simple. “Really...”

“There now you can’t get away. You know, I kinda like ya.” She said with a smirk. “Most of the guys I go out with are total dickheads. You seem nice, for a yank.”

“You seem... exactly what I thought an Aussie would be.” You say to her as she laughs.

“Right O mate.” She said, before continuing. “You like my tits.”

“Do I like your... that’s forward.”

“How I am, do ya?”

“yeah, your boobs are nice. They kind of have me pinned.”

“Sure do!” She said with a laugh. “Nah, but I really do like having you here. You seem like the kind of guy I would go for normal size, probably would at least hit you up with Tinder.”

“Thanks?”

“But... with you, this size. Could be more than a simple one and done, know what i’m saying?”

“Kind... of. Can you elaborate?” You tell her.

“You know, I kinda did get you as a present so if you think about it... I own you.” She said with a smirk. “A cute little boy, mine to play with. You’re mine.”

Since she has been joking with you this entire time you didn’t dwell on it. “Sure,”

“Sure, you’ll be mine. How about, a boyfriend.” You looked up to her. “You my little boyfriend, just a small thing to play with. I think that would be perfect!” She teased and laughed.

“I don’t think i’m ready for that Joyce, and I think your messing with me.” You think about it for a little bit more.

“Could be, option is still there though?”

“Whatever.” You say back to her, going ahead and rolling your eyes. “That’s a no. I need to figure out what i’m gonna do?”

You thought about it, as she looked at you for a while. She just went ahead and felt bad.

“So... I have been thinking about that.” She looked down to you. “That’s why I got food, put you between my boobs and tried to make you happy. I’m gonna be honest little guy, I don’t think you can be helped.”

“What?”

“Your size, makes you pretty helpless and useless. If you try to do anything yourself, you’d be flat out dead.”

“Okay, true bu-”

“And if you go get anyone’s help, you’d be nothing but a test subject. That would suck, like beyond belief.”

“True, b-”

“And you can’t count on anyone these days. I know like, twelve girls that would just use you like a sex toy. You need to be safe, so... with me.”

Joyce was trying to help you. She knew if you stayed with her, you could be better. You look at her for a little bit. “That... may all be true, but I can’t just stay this size doing nothing. I gotta go. Look thanks for your help Joyce, but i’ll figure it out. Let me make a few phone calls, and i’ll be out of your hair.”

“Ahh, you see... the thing is little guy, I wasn’t really... giving you a suggestion.”

“W-What?”

“Yeah, it sort of is what i’m doing. Whether you want it or not. I just wanted to convince you so you won’t complain.”

“W-Wait... you’re forcing me here!”

“That sound different than what I wanted, but pretty much. Just think about it, give it a little thought! It would be so much better with you being here, right?”

You look at her for a little bit, realising she was keeping you. You calm yourself right then and there, thinking about what she was doing.

It took a real long while for you to come to a conclusion, before eventually deciding _______________
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2988845-Joyces-Conclusion