*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3228527-Which-One-Ami-Or-Tasha
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: You find Ami and Tasha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Which One, Ami Or Tasha?

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You run around this giant house party, planning to find the two girls that you know. Ami seemed so nice, and Tasha was... well hot! They were the perfect pair to get the attention of.

The amount of drunken costumed feet you had to run around. It truly reminded you that you were a bug in this giant world.

You run through the main room, the kitchen, and the outside. You were frantically looking for both of them, and you eventually spotted them!

Tasha’s nice ass, being contrasted with a furry fake tail stuck to it. You follow it as she went around a corner.

You saw both her and Ami, in the bathroom. Tasha leaning over the sink.

“Geez, you drink like five times more than me, but I can hold my liquor better.”

“So not fair,” Tasha said as she was spitting into the sink. “I’ll be fine after this.”

She was going to be fine? You were going to be fine, cause you got to them.

Running over, you look at the large shoes that were right in front of you. Tasha just had a pair of borrowed Nikes, for her basketball rabbit costume. Ami just had simple black sneakers, with long white socks.

You climb onto her shoe of Ami, and start pulling on the sock. It wasn’t much, but it was an attempt.

“Hey! Look down here! Please just look down here, that’s all I want!” You frantically shout, wanting them to look down.

“Some drunk idiots screaming out there,” Tasha said.

“Out there, it sounded like it came... below?”

“Yes, here!”

Ami was onto it, as she turned her head down and saw you. Ami didn’t know how to react at first. Of course, she thought that her eyes were just fooling herself until she saw the way you were waving.

“No fucking way!” Ami shouted bending over. You saw a hand come around. You accepted it, as the fingers came down and wrapped their way around you. Firmly holding you.

The giantess pulled herself back, smiling at you as she looked at you. It was true, it was a little guy.

“Ami! You don’t swear like that.” Tasha said laughing. She caught her friend but little did Tasha know...

“Ami look, it’s a small guy!” She leaned over and showed you to her friend.

Two beautiful faces looking their way above you. Honestly, they were both so hot.

“Wow...” You say before shaking it.

“It’s a doll Ami.” Tasha said.

“I-I’m not a doll, no!” This seemed to change as she looked down.

“No fucking way!”

“I know!” Ami said with a laugh. “It’s a tiny person. H-He’s like a borrower, that’s dedication to your costume.”

“He didn’t come here for the party, I don’t think?” The two women looked down at you.

You got their attention, and now you were gonna spill what happened. Explaining the situation you were in, and the fact you followed them in here. Tasha locked the bathroom.

Eventually, you got to the end of the story, and now it was all up to the girls. Were they going to help your or not? You really hope that they will, but you can’t be sure of that.

“You poor little guy. Of course, we’ll help you!” Ami said, the pretty girl smiling down. “Although let’s be honest, we have no idea.”

“S-Same here. Thank you Ami, and Tasha?” You ended that with a question, as you notice how the girl was looking down at you. A very sultry look, that was leaving you nervous.

“Uh...” You say up to her a bit worried. “What’s up?”

She gave out a chuckle. “I came to this party with the intention of leaving with a guy, who knew he was going to be smaller than my finger~” Tasha almost to prove her point brought her finger to you. Rubbing it on your side.

“W-Wait a second!”

“Tasha, can you not!”

“What, we’re all adults, and I’m just throwing it on the table,” Tasha said innocently.

“I-I’m good.” You say defensively up to the giantess.

“Sure, I mean... just look at me. I know I look good, and I’m sure you are excited.”

You weren’t going to say excited, but she did look good.

“Or maybe you want Ami? Is that it?”

“Tasha.”

Tasha got behind her smaller friend and grabbed her body. “Sure, she might not be as womanly as me, but I’m sure you can make out fun with this.”

“I-I’m good.” You say up to her.

“Just get your mind out of the bed for like a second Tash.” Ami said as she brought her hand down. “You can come with me, and we can leave the party. I didn’t really wanna be here anyway. When we get home, I’ll look online to see what we can do.”

Going home with Ami, now that sounded nice.

Suddenly, a hand moved around and came to the other side. Tasha was holding out her hand as well. “Or you can jump your way on mine. Trust me, you’ll enjoy coming with me to my home. We can have a great night.”

You’d believe that Ami was the best choice, but a night with Tasha. You were scared and defiantly nervous as you think about it, but you were tempted to move over onto the hand.

So you just stood there, unable to make a choice. Your mouth was open, as you look up to the pretty giantess pair. Which one were you going to choose?

Now the girls were thinking themselves. Ami wanted you to come with her, cause she can actually help you. Sure you were cute, but she imagined you wanted help more than a girl like her. She was putting anything romantic to the back of her mind.

While Tasha when she gets home with you, will make sure to F your brains out. She can’t wait to do it with a guy who’s smaller than most of the dicks she has handled.

Who do you chose?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You go with Ami

*Noteb*
2. You go with Tasha

*Noteb*
3. Quickly, they are up for Beer Pong

*Noteb*
4. Another drunk girl walks in

*Noteb*
5. TBD

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3228527-Which-One-Ami-Or-Tasha