*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3273676-New-Doll-For-Christmas
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: She takes you to her home (Good Intention)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

New Doll For Christmas

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Alex: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...

Crissy: https://ibb.co/KwdcZ3k

“I’ll take you home.” Monique said. “And once there well... I’ll explain the rest.” She was going to give you to her daughter. She could phrase it like a christmas present. Her daughter has already gotten gifts, but this was going to be more. You were grabbed and placed onto her lap as she started to drive off.

“Well, okay then.” You say to her getting comfortable. “So... you had to work on christmas?”

“I did, I even had to get a babysitter for my daughter.” Monique said as you can’t help but feel a bit bad.

“Well, sorry this had come into your life as well. Helping me. It’s a lot to take in.” You say this up to the giantess, as she wasn’t gonna answer that. You were about to have it a bit harder, being owned by a little girl.

“And not only that, it looks like a storm is coming.” You peek up.

“Guess that means you won’t be trying to escape.” She half-joked, half spoke.

-

And like that she took her home. She pulled up to her house, and looked out of the car.

“Oh you have got to be kidding me.” Monique said as she wind down the window. “Alex, what are you doing?”

“Making a snowman!” You heard a little girl say. You of course assume that was Monique’s daughter. She turned off the car, and wrapped her fingers around you. The giantess left, and got out of the car. Cold wind.

“Come inside.” You were able to see the little black girl. She’s adorable. She had a lump of snow next to her, obviously the attempted Snowman.

Monique held you in one hand, as she moved her way other and grabbed Alex. “Come here and let’s go inside where it’s warm, and where is Crissy!”

“She’s getting the carrot!” Alex said as the little girl hasn’t noticed you yet. Monique took her daughter inside, as a new girl came in. Obviously not part of the family due to her skin colour. This must be the babysitter.

“Oh, hey Monique!” Crissy said.

“Crissy, why did you let her outside?” Monique said as her daughter was taking off her sweater. The heater was on inside, so it was warm.

“She wanted to go, and it was christmas. Sorry.” Crissy said as the babysitter apologised.

“It’s fine. It’s fine.” Monique said. “Too many things on my plate right now, I swear to god.” She was having a hard time, until she looked down to you. “Alex, sweetie I have someone to show you.”

Here was your introduction. Alex perked up as she heard this.

“Another present!”

“Yes it is!” You heard Monique say and... wait? “He’s all yours!”

Monique got down on her knees, and opened her hand. You were presented to Alex, and the girl lit up as she looked down at you.

“An alive dolly!” She said looking down to you. You got grabbed by the girl and held by her winter glove, right in front of the girl’s face.

She was not gentle with the grab, but thankfully her glove was soft. Defiantly cold though. “W-Wait Monique, what about the present?”

“I’m giving you to my daughter.” Monique said as you can’t believe it.

“B-But in the car-”

“If I told you that, you wouldn’t of came easily.” She said down to you, as you understood the trick.

“H-He’s not real right... like this is just a really expensive doll.” You hear the pre-teen babysitter step over. She was about half a foot shorter than Monique, but she still towered over you.

“He is, and he’s my little girls.” Monique said simply. “Crissy, follow me. I’ll get you the pay for Babysitting, and then I’ll drive you home.”

“R-Right.” Crissy said, her eyes on you as clearly she was still taking in the fact that there was a shrunken man being held by Alex.

The two taller ones left, as you were left getting squeezed by Alex. She had you in front of her face, as she was obviously super excited.

“We are going to have such a great time. I-I got a doll house for my birthday, so you can live in there!” She giggled and laughed down to you. She had the largest smile on her face, while in return you look up to the giantess.

“A-Alex? You seem like a nice girl. You know it’s not okay to own people. Especially when they are older than you. I need you to get a phone a-”

“But you’re not a person, you are a dolly!” She said down to you with a giggle. “So I don’t have to do anything!” You have a good feeling, you were not going to be able to convince this giantess.

Alex went over, holding you as you get carried around. You were getting sick from the constant motion that she was doing. What a total 180 this has turned. You thought Monique was being nice to you, but you were just a present for her daughter!

“I promise I’m going to take great care of you!” Alex said. “What food do you like, do you like Peanut butter!?” You get raised in front of her face, as you weren’t sure how to respond.

“N-No?”

“But it’s so good. I’ll make you some. I’ll feed you like a pet!” You didn’t like the sound of that. “Wait... but you aren’t my pet, you are my toy.” You hear her mock you by saying this as you can’t believe it. Are you going to seriously going to be forced to be a toy!

“A-Alex, can you please just put me down for now?” You ask and she did. You got placed down onto the ground, dropped and lowered right down in front of her feet.

You could see her shaking her toes in the carpet looking down at you, while you look up at her feeling scared.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3273676-New-Doll-For-Christmas