*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3279295-Climbing-Up-Mary
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: A fun game of climbing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Climbing Up Mary

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Mary looked her eyes down at you, the girl was so excited, as she had the perfect Christmas present, You!

As for you... Mary has been pretty nice tonight honestly, so you didn’t mind spending time with the giantess.

“Climb me!” Mary giggled.

“C-Climb you?” You question back to her, seeing just how you would be climbing. She had bare feet, but long stockings connecting to under her skirt. From there, it’s just an easy climb up her body, maybe even using her long hair. “What if I fall?”

“I-I didn’t think of that...” Mary said worried. “Well, I can catch you.”

“Uh... let’s think of something else.” You say to her simply. She nodded, cause if her little guy doesn’t want to, she will be reasonable.

Eventually the giantess knew what to do. She had you in her hand as she went to her bed. Once she got on her bed, she stood up and bounced on it. Her blanket shifting with every jump on the bed.

“We can do it here, so even if you fall you’d just fall on my bed.” Mary giggled as she said this down to you, hoping you would be okay.

You look up to her, before you give her a nod. “Okay, let’s do that Mary.”

The girl excitedly put you down onto the ground, right in front of her feet. She bounced on the bed, as you felt yourself shifting around as she was jumping. You tumbled over as she jumped, which Mary giggled.

“Climb!” She said excitedly. Of course you go ahead and start climbing up her foot. You got over her toes and stepped on her bare foot, which made the girl giggle as you go over.

You move and grab her stockings. Making sure you could actually get a grip as you were doing this. You lift yourself up, shifting side to side as you were just making sure you can climb up.

The giantess looked down to you, giggling as she was loving what she was seeing. She had to lean forward to see you over her skirt.

“Stop, moving side to side Mary. It’s making it harder for me to climb up.” You say as you climb on her knee.

“Sorry, you just feel very funny. Kinda like you tickle.” Mary paused when she heard this, as she was excited about it. What would it be like to tickle a little guy like you?

You keep climbing up her stockings, until you reached her skirt. With a simple leap, you made the transition over and kept climbing. You reached the girl’s waistband pretty often, and look up seeing her happy face down.

“Y-You aren’t even falling. You gotta be pretty fit.” She said happily down to you. “That’s great. You won’t get tired, and we can play games all day, every day.”

Well, Mary is already planning every day to you, which is something else. You don’t know how long you will be with her.

You climb over her top, as thankfully she hasn’t gone through puberty yet. Meaning there was no difficulty as you were doing it.

You climb up her body, Mary giggling as she felt you over her stomach. Eventually, you had her long hair to help you, as you started to climb a strand like it was a gym rope.

Mary of course could feel a little tug in her hair as you climbed up. It wasn’t pulling her hair too much, as it was like having a band in her hair. She giggled as she watched you scale up like that. She was just so happy as you climbed up.

Eventually you got right across from her face. Holding on as you look at the giantess. She looked over at you in return, a playful smile.

“You did the climb, yay!” She giggled, as she started to jump herself around. You felt yourself at risk of falling down due to all the moving, but you hung on.

“C-calm down Mary.”

“I can put you in my hair. My Mom sometimes braids my hair, and you can get it all wrapped around you.” Mary giggled.

How would her parents feel, about the fact that their daughter was looking after an adult. You don’t want to get ran out of the house, not during Christmas. “M-Maybe we can talk about that later. Can you let me down off your hair?

“You can swing to my shoulder, can’t you!?” Mary said excited. Well, you were up to try anything once, hence is why you just climbed a giant girl. You pull yourself back, before you go ahead and swing forward. You moved back and forth, when you finally let go.

You let go from her hair and your feet make contact on her shoulder. Only for you to go ahead and not calculate for your momentum. You fall your body forward, flying with a scream as you go down.

Luckily, Mary thought ahead and even if you fell behind her. All you did was hit her bed.

Mary turned around as she quickly got on her knees on the bed. She leaned down, the largest smile on her face. “See, it was soft wasn’t it?”

She asked this of you, as you look up to her. “It was Mary. It was kind of fun.” You chuckle to her, as you then got a funny thought. “Easier, then you climbing me.”

“That’s silly!” Mary giggled down to you as she was feeling playful. “I would step on you if I tried that.”

“I think I would be good.” You chuckle back to her. Honestly, Mary was a nice girl. For the next while, the two of you just sat down and talked. She mostly talked about how life between you will be. You are going to stay in a great dollhouse, and you can either come to school with her and her friends, or stay at home by yourself. You told her you would decide later.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3279295-Climbing-Up-Mary