*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/BWGXJKX6H-Merry-Time-With-Merry
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: She starts kissing you all over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Merry Time With Merry

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Merry was so excited to have you, as you were going to stay with her, as her tiny little present. She's excited to dress you up as a little drummer boy, she's excited to play all sort of games with you. There was just so much excitement from her side.

While for you, you were trying to fight and get her giant gripping fingers off of you. She was too powerful, no success from there.

"Ahh, don't worry little guy. How about this, if you stop trying to get away, I'll give you a giant kiss hihi. Would you like that?" She was acting all innocent, but you were still being held hostage, so you didn't care. You keep fighting, keep shuffling. "I guess I'll just kiss you anyway~"

"W-Wait! Merry no! No!" She didn't seem to listen to you, as she brought you close and puckered her lips. No matter how much struggle you had, you get brought close. The giantess gave a large and powerful kiss, pressing hard onto you.

"Mwah!" She giggled and pulled back, wanting to see the reaction from you. "I always make boys happy with my kisses~"

And you did not like it, as you glare at her. "Y-You can't just force a kiss on me like that Merry."

"Think of it hihi, as a present for my present~" You didn't smile to her.

"I don't want to be kissed by a young girl!"

"I'm over 300 years old." She retorted back. "If anything it's like me kissing a baby." She raised a fair point, but you were still not smiling about it.

"Don't force your kisses on me, where I'm from that is not allowed."

She put you down onto her bed, before she shifted down and sat next to you. You jumped back a bit afraid, as she sat beside you. You didn't want to be squashed under her bum after all.

"Getting kissed by a cute elf, I thought you would have liked that. Come on, climb onto my lap." She patted her lap to you, like you were a pet. You didn't do what she wanted, you just stood there glaring at her. The giantess rolled her eyes, and grabbed you herself.

Holding you as she put you on her lap, her fingers around you. "This is going to be a great life for you. Think about it like this, a cute girl always looking after you, taking care of you, pampering you." The blonde thought she was raising a good point, but not really. You don't say a single thing to the giantess. "I can make you any toy that you want! I can make you a tiny Race Car that you can drive around, or a doll house that you can live in and I can play in. I can make a city your size, and I could walk around trampling it like a giant monster." You didn't seem too thrilled with those ideas. "I am also decent at cooking, you will love my cookies! My Roast Beef's!"

Once again you didn't give a response, as she pouted. "I can make you tiny outfits, and there will be no shame. You can dress like a little Drummer boy, of maybe you want to look cool with a spy suit. I can dress you up as a Teddy Bear and hug you in my sleep. If you even want, you could play Baby and I can put you in a diaper!"

"NO!" You gave that a response, as she frowned.

"I'm trying to be nice here (Your Name), I want you to be happy."

"Help me with my size, and send me back then!" She frowned hearing this.

"Out of all the humans, why did Tickle have to get me such a Christmas Scrooge." She pushed you over with her finger, as you can tell she was getting a bit annoyed. "But I'm still not going to give up. Anything else you want, what toy do you want?"

"A Size Ray." You say as she rolled her eyes, and then smiled.

Putting you down onto the bed as she stood up.

"Hihi, guess I'll just find out myself." She reached into her pocket and pulled out... a Phone.

"Elves have phones?"

"We aren't stuck in the dark ages." She chimed. "You know how many kids these days ask for new phone, we are pretty witty Elves." She started tapping away. "You see, we have a smart Elf. Her name is Thinker. She created this app that categorizes the Nice List/The Naughty List, and anything a kid has ever wanted. I'll just look at yours, and see what toys you want."

"An app?" She giggled.

"It's called Listers, okay! Now let's type in your name and... hmm," She scrolled down people with your name, as obviously you weren't the only one with that name in history. "What day were you born?"

You probably shouldn't play along, but you tell her. She keeps scrolling.

"That's not on... the Nice List." A loud gasp, as she scrolled over to the other page. "You were on the Naughty List!"

"Explains why I didn't get any presents growing up. I thought my parents were just poor." You say as she was frowning at you.

"No wonder you are in such a grumpy mood, you must have been a bad kid and... poor you, never got any Christmas Presents~!" She almost shed a tear.

"Hey, I still think I'm a good person. Look it doesn't matter, just help me with my size."

"What did you do to stay on the Naughty List?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know, I terrorized a girl growing up on my street growing up." You say and she looked at the description of your profile. Yep, you bullied little Sammy Lu. "Well, if you never were on the Nice List, no wonder you are so mean. Which means, It's my job to make you happy and glad now."

"I'm never going home." What does Merry do next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She makes you fun toys

*Noteb*
2. She gets cute clothes for you

*Noteb*
3. She teaches you bullying is not good, by bullying you!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/BWGXJKX6H-Merry-Time-With-Merry