*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/SHNT83WXX-Found-By-Both
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: You get caught by the two  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Found By Both

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Your heart was beating fast, scared and hiding from these two giant girls. You were so hopeless to them right now, and if they catch you... you wouldn't be able to do anything to them. You stay down and hide, nervously not making a sound at all and praying they would pass.

It goes quiet for a little couple of seconds, before hands moved over. "Got him!!"

Sophie shouted as the cat girl reached for you. You were firmly squeezed by her hand, as you don't think she realized how her strength is to you! You get squeezed tight, and then lifted up in front of her eyes. Looking over you from side to side, and the blonde had a huge smile.

"You got him!" Angela shouted, as the Genie girl grabbed you from her friend. Holding you tight and giggling as she felt you around. Angela's grip was a lot rougher, and you don't think this one would care. "We got you little man, and you are ours now!"

"G-Gentle! Gentle!"

"Do you wish for me to be gentle." She teased as she shook her body around like a genie. This got a giggle a between the two girls, as you aren't very happy about it.

"We should be gentle with him. Aww he's so cute. We are keeping him right, he can be our pet!" As Sophie said this, your excitement got down. She was the nice one, and she wants you as a pet.

"P-Please you two, just let me go a-"

"I don't even want more chocolate, I just wanna take him home and play with him now Soph!" Angela giggled as you were cut out. You go to open your mouth, but they talked before you did.

"We have plenty, and he needs to get acquainted with his owners. Isn't that right Mousy~" Sophie gave you an affection nickname, and rubbed her finger on your face. Laughing as she was toying with you and mocking with you. God this was hell.

Angela dropped you into her bag, with little care as you landed with a thud. On top of a Dairy Chocolate bar, she closed the bag and walked home with you. Sophie and her talking the entire time. You weren't excited right now... in fact you have a good feeling this was going to be bad for you.

-

The girls went to Sophie's home since it was closer, and Angela was allowed to stay the night. The two of them giggling and talking about you the entire time. Sophie clearly wants you as a pet, as she thinks it would be best suited for you. Angela says she doesn't really care what you are, as long as you are hers.

These children have claimed you as their property, and you didn't have a choice. You were going to be their little pet,"

"Come on out~"

"I hope he didn't eat all of my chocolate." The bag was set down and the food slid out, as well as you. Both girls sitting there smiling.

"No!" You try to crawl back into the bag, and Angela giggled down at you, grabbing you and stopping any escape attempt. Her grip once again not gentle on you as you get brought in front of her face.

"You are cute, thinking you can get away from us. He needs to be disciplined first Soph, if he's gonna keep trying to get away."

"I guess you are right. Pets do need to learn their place and be respectfully." The blonde giggled, as that was what she saw you as. You get thrown onto the lap of Sophie, landing down with a thud on her lap. Angela went to grab her some candy, while now it was Sophie going to grab you. Holding you like a doll as you finally spoke up.

"Too tight! Too tight!:

"Oh!" She perked up and got concerned. "Sorry I wasn't thinking. Guess I do have to be gentle with you." She was caring and thoughtful, but she was convinced to keep you as a pet. "I don't want to discipline you, and you aren't a stupid pet. Just be a good boy for us okay. You are just going to love it!"

Once again Sophie was friendly, but you weren't confident looking up to her. You can't say a single thing up to her, as Angela was eating her food.

"C-Can I have some small chocolate then?"

"Not Mine!" Angela said with a mouthful.

"He can have mine." Sophie offered with a smile. Putting you down on the ground right in front of her knees, she grabbed a chocolate bar. It didn't take the giantess long to unpeel it and hold it in front.

"Here you go, take a bite it's really good." She teased holding it out and wanting you to eat it from her fingers. You look at Sophie as... she was trying, at the very least.

And then Angela came and ruined it. A chuckle from her lips, as she then lifted herself up and stood tall. Standing over you as the girl gave out a laugh.

She raised her foot up, and you can't even react at all. She stomped her foot down onto the chocolate bar. Sophie recoiled, and you recoiled more since you were at even more risk of getting stepped on.

Angela laughed as she trampled on the chocolate with her bare feet, and crushing it into the floor.

"There, he can eat my foot chocolate." Angela laughed quite cruely, as you give her a glare not very happy with what you were seeing. You stood there and looked up at the giantess.

"That was really mean Angela." Sophie spoke up, and you second that motion. you didn't deserve that!"

"What hehe, I just made it easier for him to eat it. Now eat my foot chocolate." She mocked smirking down at you. If you are going to be forced into this life, you 100% know who you would prefe.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You eat the foot chocolate

*Noteb*
2. You try to run~

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/SHNT83WXX-Found-By-Both