*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New World (Transformation/Transgender)
  2. First Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144590-Expanding-the-Creative-Universe/cid/2434680-A-New-World-TransformationTransgender
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Drakin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2144590
Expand and alter anthro (and feral) characters from media past, present, and future.
This choice: Transformation/Transgender  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A New World (Transformation/Transgender)

    by: Drakin
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution."
- Albert Einstein

Far off in the either, beyond anything known to the living world, lay the realm of potential. A ethereal place where all forms of creativity that have existed or would someday exist call home.

And one realm of the limitless expanse lay dedicated to characters. Character of all kinds. Film, television, video game, books. All coexisted in a landscape as varied as the colors of the rainbow.

Many who called the place home were stars in the making, Characters who's time had not yet come. Waiting to be drawn into existence (perhaps with some minor tweaks or adjustments) to fill a spot as an actor might play a part. Those of the longest running franchises were the biggest stars having the most fame and renown across all the creative landscape.

However others had their time in the spotlight and faded back into average lives in this world of creativity.

Although limitless really if the reality could be divided there were many 'continents' pertaining to characters various categories of science fiction, fantasy, modern age, and so on. The architecture or layout of each reflecting the category of the inhabitants.

So where to begin...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Science Fiction

*Noteb*
2. Fantasy

*Noteb*
3. Modern Age

*Noteb*
4. Something Else?

*Noteb*
5. Something Else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drakin (UN: drakin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144590-Expanding-the-Creative-Universe/cid/2434680-A-New-World-TransformationTransgender