*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144673-Mariomans-DBZ-Weight-Gain/cid/E5TGK5ZR5-Gohan-Trains-to-Gain
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2144673
Choose someone from the Dragon Ball Universe and make them big and fat!
This choice: Gohan trains  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Gohan Trains to Gain

    by: marioman
"Well, here it is..." Chi-Chi said, plopping down yet another huge bowl of rice on the table in front of Gohan.

"Thanks, mom." Gohan said, grabbing said bowl before decorating it with a copious amount of meats and sauces. Chi-Chi always knew her son and late husband were big eaters due to their hard training and enhanced alien appetites, but this was a lot even for her.

"Is this all really necessary?" Chi-Chi asked.

"We saw the way those androids fight." Gohan answered after swallowing a big gulp of chewed food. "They throw their weight around like it's nothing. Maybe if someone got just as big as them, they might be able to stop them once and for all."

"But why does it have to be you?" Chi-Chi said, worried for her son's life. "Even Piccolo didn't stand a chance against them."

"Someone has to, and I'm all that's left." Gohan declared. "And maybe if I match their size, I at least won't meet the same fate as Yamcha."

Gohan and Chi-Chi shuddered at the thought, their old friend having been crushed under the androids' enormous rear-ends.

"Well, just be sure to do some training as well." Chi-Chi said, deciding to go along with this for now. She figured this same conversation would have happened if Goku were still around, the thought of him making her sob a little as she left the room.

"I'm doing this for you, Dad." Gohan said, grabbing a huge bowl of ramen near him...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 marioman (UN: mariomaster88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144673-Mariomans-DBZ-Weight-Gain/cid/E5TGK5ZR5-Gohan-Trains-to-Gain