*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Angela
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145424-GTS-Overwatch-story/cid/2438246-Angela
by 1337
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2145424
half an Inch tall and working for Overwatch, how would you endure your struggles?
Chapter #1

Angela

    by: 1337
Today was the day, you were finally accepted to the global peacekeeping organization known as Overwatch. It's been almost a year since you sent in your application, but a week ago it was accepted. You have made it to the Overwatch Headquarters located in Switzerland. You walk through an open doorway with a hologram of a sign saying “recruits”.

Once inside you noticed you were the only recruit here, no one else showed up. The room looked like a main lounge room that connected to a kitchen counter with a set of stools, there were couches with a TV set up. You saw a hallway that had many doors on each side. “Wow, I can't believe I'm in an overwatch base” you said with a dumbfounded tone. You decided to walk towards the doorway that lead into the hallway, but as soon as you reached the hallway, you heard an angelic voice speak from one of the rooms, followed by large clicking noises. “Well I have to go, dear”, the beautiful women said as she walked out into the hallway holding a check board. This giant beauty known as Mercy, the head of medical research, your poster did not prepare you for her beauty. She was wearing a white lab coat, a tight low-cut tank top that held her massive boobs as they nearly blocked your view of her face. She wore tight black spandex leggings that ran down her legs to her feet. She was wearing a pair of black pointy toe stiletto heels that were unfortunately stomping towards you. You were too distracted by her beauty that once your view of her was blocked out by the golden soles of her heels it was too late.
You had no chance, Mercy's massive right heel squashed your tiny body with ease as she strolled to the lounge. Your body stick to the bottom of her heels like a chewed-up wad of gum. She casually walked into the lounge, she looked down at her clipboard for the recruit’s information, “Hmmm, Orion, sized half an inch tall what?” She said in a curious tone. “Well I wonder if he'll show up?” She said in a disappointed tone as she taped her heels in anticipation, each tap smashed your body into a sticky mess on her sole.

After some time, she decided to walk back to her room but as soon as she took a few steps, she felt something sticky on the bottom of her heel. “What the…?” She lifted her leg up behind her and looked over her shoulder.“Eww, D.va needs to stop dropping her bubble gum everywhere” Mercy upon saying this immediately pulled out a napkin began trying to peel you off her sole. She struggled to get your flat form off her heel sole, you felt your legs begin to unstick, “Yes”! You thought to yourself, but your happy thought was instantly crushed as mercy nearly tripped. She luckily stopped herself from falling but she dropped her heel back down to ground in the process. Her heel stomped down hard into the ground, she barely heard your body utter a squish noise over the loud noise of her heel hitting the ground. “ughh, why me” she said to herself, frustrated with her misfortune. She decided to sit down, holding her foot up with one hand, she began wiping you with her napkin. After a few minutes of vigorous rubbing, she peels you off the bottom of her heel, “aww, finally” she said relieved that you weren't stuck to her anymore.

you were happy that she removed you from the soles of her heels, but she thinks you're just a wad of gum. You begin to struggle as Mercy looked at the damage her heels did, you managed to rip your flat hand away from your torso and wiggled it. Mercy was examining you when she spotted your hand, saying “a limb”? Immediately she placed you on the table and quickly rushed to get her staff. She came back holder her staff, she pointed it at you “Oh dear, please be ok” she said as placed her healing beam on you.
In seconds, your body grew back to normal, as soon as your face was fixed, you made a loud gasp, “ah that was quick” it occurred to you that you never have been inflated so fast before.
Mercy looked at you with caring eyes, “are you ok?”.

You stunned by her looks, you timidly say “yes, my body can survive being squashed, it came with the tiny size”.
Mercy looked at your miniature size in pity, “what happened dear?” You responded that she stepped on you in the hall and was stuck to the bottom of her shoes.

Mercy looked down with saddening eyes “oh, sorry for not paying attention to you”
“No, it's alright I'm used to it, I'm Orion by the way” you quickly said.Mercy's perked up upon realizing you were the recruit, “Welcome to Overwatch Orion, nice to finally meet you, we have lots to do”.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1337 (UN: cerberus3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
1337 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145424-GTS-Overwatch-story/cid/2438246-Angela