*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A slow build...
  2. Shuichi and Makoto? Chiaki and Kaede?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147499-Danganronpa-tickling-adventures/cid/2507322-A-slow-build
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Hiccan
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2147499
Despair at how the littlest thing can break you!
This choice: Shuichi Saihara the Ultimate Detective!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A slow build...

    by: Hiccan
Shuichi could still barely believe what was going on. Here he was sitting in class reading a case file when Chihiro Fujisaki the Ultimate Programmer burst in and asked him to help test her new VR game. The fledgeling detective was reluctant wondering how he could be helpful at all over say Nanami or Miu. Surely they would be better he reasoned to her.
"No-no-no-no Shuichi it can only be you! Please,please,please Shuichi!"
"Bu-but Chihir-"
"PLEASE!!"
"Al-alright" he'd stammered out.

He was not expecting the small girl to be so forceful and had essentially been dragged into her computer lab where he'd met with her other volunteers and become even more curious about why he was here.
The enigmatic Nagito Komaeda and the bright cheerful Makoto Naegi were waiting inside. In addition to the two Ultimate Lucks the most popular boy in Shuichi's own class Rantaro Amami the Ultimate Adventurer was inside seemingly shielding the nervous and younger lucky student from the odd and older one. Whatever the three were up to they stopped upon seeing the Programmer and Boy Detective enter.
"Ahhh it's..." Nagito started
"SHUICHI!" exclaimed Makoto running over to the boy.
"So you're here to help Chihiro too? What kind of game exactly did you want us to test for you?" asked Rantaro.
"Thank you all so much for coming everyone I'm so glad you did! I've brought you here to help me test my new invention! It's an immersive vr game called Despair Dungeon and in it you'll get captured by monsters and stuck in traps!"
"Now none of us are on Nanami's level or anything Chihiro but your acting like we're all terrible at games here. I'll have you know I've beaten a bunch of adventure games and I bet the others have beaten some as well."
"Actually Amami I'm pretty bad at video games...sorry for being worthless trash"
"Nagito being bad at video games doesn't make you trash! I'm pretty bad at them too!"
"AHH Naegi you always know just what to say to cheer me up c'mere you precious lucky boy!!"
Nagito pulled Makoto into a clearly unwelcome tight hug which the smaller boy did his best to wiggle out of to no avail.
"RANTARO HELP HE'S DOING IT AGAIN!!"
"Haha you two, Nagito let him go. Come on now break it up"
"Ahhh but he's just as soft as I'd always hoped..."
"I'm pretty good at mystery and puzzle games." Shuichi said doing his best to neither catch Nagito's attention or Makoto pleading looks.

"The games designed with the four of you in mind but I've made it more than challenging and realistic enough for you to still have fun." she continued ignoring the struggling Lucks "All you have to do is lie down in these pods and put the helmets on to enter the game then once the system is booted up you'll enter the game. Once that happens I'll activate the pods which will do their best to simulate what you feel in the game."
"Now wait a minute Miss Fujisaki I'm a bit concerned at that part." Makoto snickered at that statement for some reason.
"D-Don't worry! I promise nothing in there will hurt you and I will be monitoring everything from here on this televsion here."

Chihiro showed them a very large screen with several comfortable recliners set up. The one in the center had a number of keyboards set up in front of it.
"Why so many seats Chihiro?"
"Ohh uhh I'll be having some assistants help me Rantaro. Now please enough questions and lets get underway. I can't wait to have you guys play my Despair Dungeon. Everybody climb into the pods please."

Chihiro hustled the four boys fretting over and rushing them as they lay down in the pods and donned their helmets. When the clamps around their ankles and wrists activated they panicked a bit but were put at ease quickly by Chihiro's explanation.
"It's just so the machine can't get damaged. Some people thrash about in their sleep. Alright guys off you go!"

With the flip of a switch a low hum could be heard by the foursome. Nagito was the first one to succumb to sleep with Rantaro shortly after. Shuichi's eyes were getting very heavy when he heard a voice outside the pod.
"Chihiro are they ready yet?! WE'RE GETTING LIKE TOTALLY BORED OUT HERE!"
"Wha...why..Jun-Junko's hereee" Naegi mumbled before falling asleep himself.
"FUCKING FALL ASLEEP ALREADY"
"Miu??" Shuichi forced himself up slightly fighting the unconsciousness that was rapidly overtaking him. He saw a group of different women crowding through the door some who he recognized as his fellow Ultimate students from the Academy! That last little bit of shock was too much as he gave out and fell asleep in the pod. A grinning Chihiro took his place in the lead seat in frontof the screen and gestured for his guests to do the same.
"Alright ladies now we get to enjoy the show but don't forget the main event tonight!"

When Shuichi awoke it was to Nagito and the others over him as lay on the ground. Right away he noticed the cold floor away and was impressed at Fujisaki's programming skills. It really felt like a cold and slighty wet dungeon floor, the whole place felt drafty and wet. He tried to get up but found something incredibly heavy weighing him down also he realized that he was next to naked. All he had on was a small furry loincloth which itched a good bit in the butt (How exactly was Chihiro simulating that?) as well as a pair of heavy fur boots. Once Komaeda helped him undo the strap on his chest and he looked at the humongous sword that been weighing him down it clicked in his head.

"Ohh I'm the barbarian of the group. Could I get some more clothes though or at least a sword I could actually pick up? CHIHIRO! PLEASE?! CLOTHES!"
"Ahh don't bother Saihara we've been trying for abit and Fujisaki either isn't there or just doesn't care about us in here. It's probably because you've got a piece of trash like me weighing you down."
"Nagito knock that off. There's probably some problem with the system stopping him from helping us here. Chihiro wouldn't just leave us here."
"Yeah Makoto's right. Calm down Nagito she's probably trying to help us right now."
"Ahh how just like the Ultimate Adventurer, so cool in the face of pressure. Who am I to even dare to doubt an Ultimate? I hoped I was better than that but I guess I am still just trash."
"If I'm the barbarian what are you guys then? I'm guessing from the robes that Komaeda's some kind of mage?" Shuichi said trying to distract the boy from one of his typical spirals.
"Well done. I am the mage I suppose I tried earlier and I can make a bit of fire and ice. Hopefully I can finally be useful!"
"I'm pretty sure I'm the thief!" Makoto chimed in "I found a bunch of bottles and knives in my pockets and if we find a chest I bet I could open it."

They all looked at Rantaro with the sword at his side and the bow on his back he responded with an almost embarrassed shrug.
"Adventurer of course. What are you gonna do. Honestly this is pretty amazing it's like we're really in the game. This is pretty great, Makoto tell your girlfriend it's amazing when she let's us out."
"CHI-CH-CHIHIRO'S NOT MY-I MEAN WE-HOW WOULD I-WE'RE BOTH-I-I-"
Rantaro laughed at the quickly reddening boy before waving it off.
"Just teasing you a little Makoto that's all. All things considered there's worse places to be stuck for abit."
"I-I WOULD LIKE SOME CLOTHES!"
"Huh? Ahh yeah you are kinda letting it all hang out there aren't you Shuichi Hey Makoto think you could give him your cloak at least?"
"Of course if I had more I'd give it but unless Shuichi wants to wear knives..."
"Anything helps thanks, it's so cold down here."
"Saihara come get close to me then! I don't have anything under these robes sure but there's enough room under them for two so if you let me hold you we could warm each other up. To make it even better Naegi could probably fit in and keep us both warm with glorious Hope! Ahhh it'd be so great not to just help an Ultimate but Hope itself as well."
Shuichi looked pleadingly at Makoto who shook his head and inched closer to Rantaro. The detective turned with the full intention of turning the eccentric luck down but instead was swallowed whole by a tidal wave of light blue fabric as Komaeda didn't wait for an answer to share his clothes. Underneath the robes he wasted no time bearhugging Shuichi close to him despite his struggles to pull away.
"MmmppgghlemmegoNagghito!!"
''Ahhhh your breath's so warm Saihara but your skin's just so cold, Naegi you should really come and help me in here with him.''
Komaeda's nail's dug into Shuichi's sides during their struggles.
''MmmpheeeheheheLEMME GO!''
With that exclamation he shoved off Nagito with a shocking amount of strength forcing the older boy off.
''Ohh I'm so sorry Saihara! I was just trying to help in anyway I could but of course a piece of trash like me bungled it up''
The boys were interrupted by...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hiccan (UN: hiccan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hiccan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147499-Danganronpa-tickling-adventures/cid/2507322-A-slow-build