*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147499-Danganronpa-tickling-adventures/cid/2660482-Chiaki-Nanami-the-Ultimate-Gamer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Hiccan
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2147499
Despair at how the littlest thing can break you!
This choice: Chiaki Nanami the Ultimate Gamer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chiaki Nanami the Ultimate Gamer

    by: Unknown
“...nnnnn…” A rather quiet groan could be hear from the young girl that currently occupied quite an intriguing chair. That young girl was none other than the Ultimate Gamer, Chiaki Nanami! The usually sleepy girl seemed to be in quite the deep slumber, as she has yet to arouse and learn of her situation.

Of course, a certain someone was getting rather impatient with how the girl was sleeping for the past five hours, and commenced to pinch her cheeks. “Come on my little gamer~” Verbalized the shadow of the being who wished to play with Chiaki, their voice being both feminine and rather…well...seductive~

Eventually, after minutes of pinching the chubby cheeks of the gamer girl, she began to stir.

The girl let out an adorable yawn. “...nnnnn, Hajime, it’s only been a few hou-“ Chiaki began to say, the girl’s eyes beginning to open. She was expecting to see the face of her best friend Hajime Hinata, who’d try to put on an annoyed face, but fail to hide a small grin. It was a face that she trusted; it was a face she wished to wake up to all the time…

So imagine the gamer’s surprise when, in lieu of a kind, welcoming smile from her friend, she aroused to find her face literal centimeters away from the face of the Ultimate Despair/Fashionista, Junko Enoshima!

“Wh-Hu-Eh?!” Chiaki let out an uncharacteristically surprised yelp as she commenced to try and get away from the girl. Unfortunately for the damsel in distress, her arms and legs were clamped tightly onto the chair, making her elusion infeasible. The chair itself was made entirely of metal, the seat of the chair elongating to make her legs stretched out plenarily. She tried to move her feet around, but found them locked into a pair of stocks blocked from her view by the Fashionista.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU WERE EXPECTING YOUR BELOVED HAJIME, WEREN’T YA?!!” Junko laughed hysterically, relinquishing Chiaki’s cheeks and holding her stomach as she kept laughing. She then suddenly jerked more proximate, making Chiaki recoil scarcely and hit her head against the chair.

“Oh, aren’t you just the cutest~” Junko stated, holding Chiaki’s head from underneath her chin and pushing it up, obviating the lethargic girl to be unable to jerk her head away.

“...what do you want from me, Junko?” Chiaki asked, the girl glaring at the mastermind. She was scared, no, TERRIFIED at the moment, but she couldn’t back down at this point. For the hope of the future of her and her friends, she can’t just submit to Junk-

Her noetic conceptions were interrupted by Junko pulling out a knife and stabbing it into the chair right adjacent to Chiaki’s head, making the pudgier girl flinch belligerently. Junko leaned in and licked Chiaki’s neck, wanting to hear her moan. She wanted to torture her mental state with sexual torture, a tried-and-true method that destroyed all of its victim’s.

But that thought left her mind as an incipient, far more devious thought came to be when she got a different reaction from her precious Nanami~

“N-Nehehehehehe!” Chiaki giggled softly, her mellow laughter far surpassing any laugh that Junko had ever auricularly discerned.

The gamer was actually tickled often by her friends. Mahiru would do it to make sure she didn’t doze off in the middle of conversations; Hiyoko would do it as it was the only way she could mess with the gamer girl; Hajime would do it to...hear her laugh. Of course, those were all mostly inculpable motives (even if the tickler would conventionally not back off until she was in tears), so the lick on her neck was rather unpleasant.

“Oh my, it seems wike my widdle Nanami is a widdle tickwish~” Junko commenced the teasing baby talk, her face the same distance a sit was when Chiaki had woken up, the girl taking the knife and beginning to shred Chiaki’s apparel into pieces.

Soon enough, a scarcely exasperated-looking Chiaki was wearing nothing more than a bra and jacket-which was cut to abstract her sleeves and expose her armpits. Her shoes were additionally sliced up, revealing her adorable feet.

Chiaki was irate and terrified concurrently, the latter being the currently more vigorous emotion. She was an extremely ticklish target and she doesn’t handle torture very well, so she could only hope that someone preserves he-

Before her hopeful conceptions could be culminated, the girl squeaked as her pudgy belly felt the long, slightly sharp, polished nails of Junko gradually making their way up and down the spot.

“KYAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Chiaki blew up in laughter, Junko finding both an impuissant spot and one of her weaknesses. Her slightly chubby belly was insanely ticklish, and the slower, more teasing tickles absolutely destroyed any attempt the girly and at resisting.

“Upupupu, looks like someone doesn’t like these long nails~” Junko verbally expressed, licking her lips as she relished the adorable cachinnation being exctracted from the girl. She knew Chiaki was a mentally strong girl, so to try and soften her up, she kept up the teasing tickles while leaning in and breathing onto her neck as she whispered into the gamer’s ear.

“Why not submit to me now? This could all be over in a moment~” Junko offered, conspicuously telling a prevarication. She wanted to see the hope-filled girl break, and just wanted to give her a ficticiously unauthentic option.

Chiaki kept laughing her loud, angelic laughter. She didn’t beg, or even speak with the Ultimate Despair, as she knew it’d be as fruitless as submitting to Junko. There was no point to verbalizing or listening to the torturer, who’d endeavor and capitalize on her phrenic state being messed with. There was no reason in doing anything but trying to tank all the tickles like a tank class would tank attacks.

After ten minutes, Junko had ceased the torture, unsatisfied that no imploring or such was engendered by the Ultimate Gamer. She checked the stats, and Chiaki had a 10/10 ticklishness on her belly, and she still resisted it so well! (Even if she was in tears and desperately try to regain her breath.)
So what was the fashionista going to do to make her beg?

Suddenly, and idea sprang forth in Junko’s head, the Fashionista smiling evily.

That idea was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tickle her feet!

*Noteb*
2. Some tools might help~

*Noteb*
3. Dem thick thighs might be sensitive~

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hiccan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147499-Danganronpa-tickling-adventures/cid/2660482-Chiaki-Nanami-the-Ultimate-Gamer