*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147570-Slave-to-a-Football-Jock/cid/2475714-Have-to-do-a-group-project-together
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GDog
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2147570
You are forced to service and worship a nasty jock!
This choice: Have to do a group project together  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Have to do a group project together

    by: GassyRPs
You still can't believe what just happened. As usual, your science teacher wants you and your class to do a group project for the weekend, what a waste of your free time. Sure, if you end up with a friend, you can finish the project quickly and then hang out for the rest of the day, but the groups are made randomly, and you usually end up with someone you don't talk much. This time, however, luck was definitely not on your side, you ended up with Cade Williams, the tall, muscular jock of your class. To be honest, you were always a little intimidated by Cade, so you barely exchanged words until this day. You assumed that Cade wouldn't be interested and would leave all the work to you, that's the worst kind of partner you can have in a group project. But, surprisingly, Cade seemed a little enthusiastic about it, he even proposed to meet at his house. You can't help but feel there's something fishy, but maybe you are just prejudging and Cade will actually prove to be more useful than you think. You are supposed to meet at his house today and finish the project.

You follow Cade's instructions and find a house with Cade's description: "A big, white house with a pinkish-red roof." Yeah, this has to be it. You are still a little nervous about it, you never actually spoke to Cade before, and things are a little awkward, maybe you'll finish the project early and you'll be able to get this over with. You press the button you assume is the one that rings the bell, shortly after, Cade opens the door and greets you, you say hi in return. You notice Cade's clothing, for some reason they pop out of the scene for you, maybe because that's not what he usually wears for school, he is currently using a white tank top and gray sweatpants. You step inside, and your vision is flooded by perfectly painted walls, painting everywhere, even some extravagant decorations. It seems like Cade's family is really wealthy. "Come with me, let's go to my room and get started." You nod and follow Cade up the stairs, you see a bedroom and you wrongly assume that's Cade's when you walk past it, you remember you heard somewhere Cade had an older brother. You are not sure what his name is, but you heard that he is just exactly like Cade: Tall, Heavy and muscular.

You reach his room a few steps after you pass the other door, Cade signals you to get inside, indicating you this is, indeed, his bedroom. You walk, compared to the rest of the house, his room seems a little empty, a single bed, a small tv, a drawer full of clothes and a night table beside the bed. It still looks pretty enough though. You notice Cade closes and locks the room behind you as he steps in, probably so that no one would bother you two while working. "So, where should we start?" You ask as you turn around to look at Cade. But your expectations of seeing Cade standing and answering your questions are broken when you see him charging towards you. You couldn't react in time and Cade tackled you down. You land on with your back on Cade's bedroom gray carpet, that somehow makes your fall hurts a little less. You hit your head and are dazed for a second, enough time for Cade to position himself in the weirdest and gross position you could imagine, he has his butt a few inches away from your face. "Ahh!- What are you doing?!" You scream in confusion, before talking back, Cade sits with all his weight on your face, covering your mouth and preventing you from talking anymore, you try to yell again, but your voice is muffled a little sound comes out of it. And the worst thing, your nose is positioned between Cade's big and muscular buttcheeks, you try not to breathe in for the moment, but sooner or later you will have to. "I was thinking the project could wait a little, don't you want to have a little fun before starting?" The way Cade said "fun" makes you very uncomfortable. "Gemph omph me..." you manage to say, but the message you were trying to transmit is either misinterpreted by Cade or simply ignored. Soon, you are forced to breathe in through your nose, in almost perfect timing, Cade rips a long, nasty and deep fart. Your nose is assaulted by the scent, but you have no choice but to take the entire gas in. Your eyes water and your nose burns, soon, you seem to remember you have arms and legs, you start to flail them in an unsuccessful attempt to break free. As if the smell of rotten meat of Cade's flatulence wasn't enough, you can smell some of Cade's butt musk from his sweatpant's it almost feels as if he were working out just before you entered, you try to endure the stench and push Cade off you with your arms, but he is way too heavy, you barely manage to lift him a little. You hear Cade's stomach gurgle, you can only imagine that another one of those nasty farts is going to come out...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GassyRPs (UN: farterguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147570-Slave-to-a-Football-Jock/cid/2475714-Have-to-do-a-group-project-together