*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147570-Slave-to-a-Football-Jock/cid/2584283-He-sits-on-your-face-and-farts-to-silence-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GDog
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2147570
You are forced to service and worship a nasty jock!
This choice: He sits on your face and farts to silence you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

He sits on your face and farts to silence you

    by: Mcbobby0101
"Somebody, anybody! Help!" you desperately plea. However, before anyone can hear your pleas Cade swiftly moves his massive ass forwards, engulfing your face. "Dude, what the hell was that about?!" he abruptly states in a aggressive tone. "I was considering going easy on you but now you're gonna get it." You felt a shiver run down you spine. If that was going easy you could only imagine what he was going to do to you now. Cade didn't keep you pondering for long as he suddenly unleashed a massive blast all over your puny face. "G-gedth o-ofth of m-me," you muttered. Unfortunately for you, at the exact same time you opened your mouth to try to reason with the beast, Cade released another gargantuan blast. This led to it being forced into your awaiting maw and down your throat, causing you to gag violently. "What was that?" queried Cade in a cold tone. As if he actually had heard your pleas, he lifts his gargantuan frame off of your teary-eyed face. "I-I *cough* s-said get off *gag* of m-me," you managed to spit out between coughs. Having taken some of Cade's infamous ass-blasts from point blank range had had an effect on you akin to that of pepper spray. "Huh, as if," sadistically states Cade as a cold smirk creeps across his face. "That was only round one, tiny." Cade began to slowly lower his pants and underwear before descending onto your helpless face once again. "Nooo," you spat out as his rear end filled your vision. "How's the smell down there now, tiny? Rank, isn't it? I just had gym and I didn't have time to shower afterwards so I can only imagine." As he began to, once again, bombard your defenceless face with his massive blasts you began to feel as if you were continuously being sprayed in the face with some sort of skunk spray-pepper spray hybrid. Your eyes and throat burned like hell as Cade's relentlessly continued his assault. "w-whhyyy," you manage to meekly say as your whole cranium was relentlessly vibrated from Cade's powerful ass blasts. "'Why,' you ask. Simple answer, really, because I can." The way he said that filled your heart with dread as you realized just how cold and heartless Cade really is. Your torment continued for what felt like eons until Cade finally began to stand up. However, as he did this he flexed his powerful ass muscles together, clamping your face inbetween his cheeks. "Pffft, fucking pathethic," he stated once he was fully standing. "You really are weak, aren't you? Just my ass can support your whole body weight. God, you're worthless." You felt utterly obliterated both psychologically and physically. You wished that you could just disappear off the face of the Earth. "Let's see just how much this ass of mine can dominate you, tiny." He said while patting his butt. He suddenly bent slightly forwards and began to let out a animalistic grunt. "Grrrruuuuuuggghhhhh" he shouted as he bag an to force out the biggest, strongest, and smellyest fart you have ever experienced in your life. It was so strong that the shear force of it escaping his ass was enough to overpower his ass muscles that were keeping you in place, launching you backwards. You collapsed onto the cold, hard ground and began to vomit having had reached, and surpassed, your limit. "Man, that felt good. Feels good to put a little bitch in his place. Now go get cleaned up and get to class, you look like a mess." And with that, he pulled up his pants and turned to leave. As he reached the door he paused. "One other thing, if you ever tell ANYBODY what happened here then you'll have to pay double." He proceeded to leave, leaving you shivering in a puddle of your own vomit on the floor while you balled your eyes out.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go and get cleaned up

*Noteb*
2. Stay on the floor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mcbobby0101 (UN: bobster9001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147570-Slave-to-a-Football-Jock/cid/2584283-He-sits-on-your-face-and-farts-to-silence-you