*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147570-Slave-to-a-Football-Jock/cid/2474192-Are-forced-to-go-to-gym-class
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GDog
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2147570
You are forced to service and worship a nasty jock!
This choice: Are forced to go to gym class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Are forced to go to gym class

    by: GassyRPs
Avoiding gym class is not something you are not familiar with, in fact, it's almost as if you had to learn how to do it properly after failing the first few times, but then you started to actually succeed more the more you kept doing it. You almost memorized some teachers schedule to avoid trouble easily, and this time it didn't seem different from any other time, but then, just when you thought you were about to once again escape from the gym, the gym teacher comes out of the bathroom, and to your misfortune, he sees you and walks in front of you.

"Where do you think you are going? The gym is the other way!" You paralyze for a second, the teacher caught you off guard and you are not sure how to reply, you try to say whatever comes to your mind. "Uhh... I just... forgot something..." The teacher interrupts you before you finish your thoughts. "There's no time, the class is about to begin, you can worry about that later." The teacher waits for you to turn around and walk towards the gym, it seems like this time you have failed to avoid the class. But at least now you know that you should avoid that bathroom the next time you decide to skip the class.

Without much of a choice, you walk towards the gym with the teacher behind you. Every now and then you look at him to see if he is somehow distracted and take a chance to escape, but sadly, that never happens. Once you arrive at the gym, you see the usual faces around, including Cade Williams. As usual, you try to stay at a safe distance from him, there are some rumors about him being the worst kind of bully there is, and although they are just rumors, you decide to not take any chances. However, it seems like Cade is looking directly at you, this is a little weird, considering he probably never even noticed you around. You try to break eye contact and focus on the class, the faster you get this done, the faster you will get out. The class begins and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GassyRPs (UN: farterguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147570-Slave-to-a-Football-Jock/cid/2474192-Are-forced-to-go-to-gym-class