*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Fast Food Feast
  2. Satisfied
  3. A sudden hunger
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2462903-A-Fast-Food-Feast
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Stop and get some food on the way home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Fast Food Feast

    by: Komfy Kat

"We should probably stop and get something. I'm not sure I can wait until we get home."

"Heh, well that's what happens when you skip breakfast," Nathan said, climbing into the driver's seat of the jeep.

"Look, we already went over this," Kat said, entering the passenger seat, "If someone wasn't in such a hurry, I would've had time to eat."

"I know, I know."

The two of them fell silent as Nathan turned the key and the engine roared to life. Kat turned her gaze out the window as she tried to ignore how hungry she was feeling. She watched as stars began to appear in the darkening sky, and the trees that surrounded them created an inky blackness that seemed to go on forever as they rode along.

Nathan pulled the jeep into a small fast food restaurant near the edge of the forest. The sign above them said 'Bob's Burgers and Fries' and Kat could see the golden arches from the small windows that faced the parking lot. A small bell chimed above the door as they entered. The inside smelled like grease and fresh-cut fries.

"Hi, welcome to Bob's. May I take your order?" A young, chubby girl in a red and white uniform asked them.

"Two double cheeseburgers, two orders of large fries, two strawberry shakes, and two apple pies," Nathan said, pulling out his wallet to pay for the food while Kat went to a table in the corner and sat down while she waited.

Nathan plopped down at the table across from her, his baggy clothes unable to hide the slight chub on his stomach as he pulled out his notebook. Kat watched him intently before speaking suddenly, "You know, you're starting to put on weight again."

"I love food, what of it?" He asked, not even looking up from his notebook, "Besides, you're the only thin one in the family, so it's not like I really stand out."

"Well, if the rest of the family jumped off a bridge would you do it?"

Nathan rolled his eyes, "Kat, why do you always have to bring it up? Not everyone is as concerned about their appearance as you. Besides, if you go around criticizing everyone's weight, then karma is bound to bite you in the butt someday."

"I- I...," Kat didn't know what to say, she knew he was right. Besides, it wasn't like she'd always been thin, though maybe she was just worried that if she wasn't careful she'd fall back into the habits that had made her chubby in the first place.

A moment later the chubby girl placed a tray loaded with food on their table and Kat's eyes went wide at the size of the burgers and the sheer amount of fries. She licked her lips as she felt a flood of saliva fill her mouth in anticipation.

The food smelt so good and she could already imagine the delicious flavor. She grabbed a fry and stuck it in her mouth enjoying the salty taste that filled her mouth as she reached for the juicy burger before her and moved it greedily to her mouth. She closed her eyes as the juices filled her mouth, coating her tongue in delicious flavor. It was so good!

Kat grabbed the apple pie in her free hand and took a massive bite, oblivious to the world around her. Kat couldn't believe how good the food was. It was amazing! She was so lost in the taste, in the texture, in the experience that she didn't even notice the world around her. All she could think about was the food.

Kat's body shivered with pleasure. She felt so good! She could feel her stomach getting fuller and fuller, but she couldn't stop, she couldn't resist as each bite seemed to increase the pleasure building in her groin. Kat continued to chow down while Nathan watched her with interest, enjoying the show.

Kat leaned back in her chair feeling absolutely stuffed, but she didn't want to stop. The pleasure growing in her groin seemed to be pushing her on. Encouraging her to eat more as she approached the breaking point. Her groin felt like the lightest touch would send her over the edge into orgasm.

Kat reached out and picked up the last little bit of her burger and slowly moved it to her mouth. She was so full, but she just had a little left to go. Kat moaned as she felt the pleasure building in her groin. She could feel it rushing through her body. She gasped for air as she tried to resist the orgasm that was building inside her.

"Are... are you ok?" Nathan asked, looking at her worriedly.

"Y- yeah," Kat said, trying to pull herself together. She needed to stay cool, but as she shifted in her seat she could feel herself just about ready to pop.

Slowly Kat took another bite and another bite. She could feel the pressure building but she also felt the pleasure. She was so close, but she was also almost out of food. On top of that, she was starting to feel sick from how much food she'd eaten.

Kat finished the last scrap of her burger, wincing at how full she felt. She shifted, barely registering her surroundings as she focused on how close she was to having an orgasm. She was on the precipice. Even the slightest breeze would send her over the edge, and yet it never came.

"You ready?" Nathan asked, watching her as he stood up.

She took a couple of deep breaths as she tried to get herself under control. She nodded silently and slowly got to her feet and picking up the tray as she looked around for a trashcan. Kat took one more deep breath and walked over to the trashcan, being careful not to stimulate her groin at all. She tossed the burger tray in and took a moment to steady herself.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Nathan asked her as she walked back over to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Kat said, shrugging. "Just, ah, tired."

"Alright," Nathan said, though he seemed to be scrutinizing her as she made her way out into the cool night air.

She vaguely remembered the car ride as they made their way home as she focused on trying not to have an orgasm right there in the car. However, by the time they got home, it seemed like the pleasure was starting to subside slightly as her belly began digesting the food.

When Nathan finally pulled the jeep into their driveway, Kat was struggling just to stay awake. She stumbled into the house and up to her room, barely able to keep her eyes open. When she finally made it into her room, she collapsed on her bed, barely keeping herself awake. She managed to throw her bag in the corner and tumble into bed, falling asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

The next morning, Kat woke up to her alarm, feeling well-rested. The sun was shining into her room and the smell of bacon coming from under her door made her stomach growl loudly.

She abandoned her blankets, and moved to the edge of her mattress, and rotated her legs over the side, wincing slightly as her feet touched the cold floor. Kat stretched, lifting her arms above her head, and stood up as her stomach let out another growl.

"Ugh, why am I so hungry?" She asked, glancing down at her toned middle, though she couldn't see much with her shirt on.

She shook her head and made her way down to the kitchen where her mother was busy preparing breakfast.

"Good morning."

"Morning," Kat replied groggily as she made her way to her spot at the table and plopped down in her chair as her mother carried a plate of food over and set it in front of her.

Kat looked at the plate trying to decide whether to start with the eggs or hashbrowns as her stomach let out another growl. She was starving, but this made her pause as she considered how hungry she'd been since yesterday. Something was definitely different.

She toyed with her food as she thought, stirring her hashbrowns with her fork as she stared at her plate. Yesterday eating had felt so good. Part of her wanted to just start eating and forget about it, but something didn't feel right. She was so hungry and thinking about food was making her feel a little horny.

"Is something wrong, dear?"

Kat jumped slightly, she'd completely forgotten that her mother was still in the room, "Uh, no, nothing. Everything's fine."

"Are you sure? I know you don't usually eat a lot of food, but you haven't even touched your food yet."

"Yeah, just waking up still," Kat said, quickly taking a bite of hashbrowns.

They were soooo good! She quickly took another bite before she had even swallowed the first as she felt her groin clench in anticipation. The food was so good! It was like they were melting in her mouth. Her mother had always been an amazing cook though. That had definitely made it hard for Kat to keep her figure, though right now she didn't really care about that.

The hashbrowns disappeared quickly, followed by the eggs and bacon. Every bite seemed to increase the feelings stirring in her groin as the pressure in her belly grew. After a few minutes, Kat leaned back in her chair, looking at the empty plate in front of her as she tried to ignore the growing feeling of pleasure in her groin.

There was no denying it. The more she ate, the closer she got to an orgasm. It seemed like it had to do with how full she was. The more full she was, the closer she'd get to orgasm. Though that begged the question, of whether she could actually have an orgasm just by eating. However, she wasn't sure she wanted to have an orgasm in front of other people.

She glanced at her mother who was still working on eating her plate of food, then over to the stove where she could see more food just waiting to be eaten. She felt her heart beat faster and her breathing become shallower. Her thighs moved quietly together as she tried to resist the urge to pleasure herself right there at the table as her hunger and arousal grew.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2462903-A-Fast-Food-Feast