*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enough for an Army
  2. Curvy
  3. Happy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2465423-Enough-for-an-Army
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Suggest a day of eating  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Enough for an Army

    by: Komfy Kat
Despite her growing arousal, she found herself longing for more food. Pushing her empty plate aside she turned towards Theo, and grabbed her belly "I was thinking maybe we let you see how much food you can put into this belly since you seem to be so intrigued by it."

Theo blushed, and looked away, "Well, um, if you're sure. I mean, I guess we could."

She smiled at his stammering. Despite his confession that he liked chubby girls, he still seemed to get really embarrassed whenever she brought it up to him, and she honestly thought it was pretty cute. After a moment she stood up, patting her belly, "Let's go get something really fattening. Shall we?"

Still looking embarrassed, he replied, "Yeah, do you want to go to the buffet"

"I was thinking something really greasy and delicious," Kat said, trying to sound seductive.

"You mean..." Theo looked at her surprised.

"I do." Kat said, leaving the kitchen, "They say it would take an army to finish it, but I want to see if that's really true."

Already she had butterflies just thinking about what she was suggesting. There was no way she wouldn't be fatter if she managed to finish it. However, Theo was already out the front door, heading towards his car. She looked in the mirror in the front room, examining her softer frame, she didn't have to finish it if she didn't want to. That was the problem though, a part of her really wanted to do it. To see how big she could get.

Theo honked the horn, and shouted into the house, "YOU COMING?"

Rushing outside, she jumped in the car, striking up conversation with Theo to keep her mind off of what she was about to attempt. However, all too soon they were pulling into the parking lot of the local burger joint.

The smell of grease and fat, hit Kat's nose before she even entered the restaurant, and her stomach let out a loud growl in anticipation. She couldn't deny that she was excited to try it, and there it was on a small flyer in the window as they entered the building. The world's biggest burger, guaranteed to make you 10 lbs heavier. The challenge was that if you could eat it, then you would get unlimited food for the next month, but so far no one had been able to do it.

"Hey, are you sure about this? That's a huge burger." Theo said.

Kat looked at the flyer. It might be better just to go to the buffet, however, she also really wanted to try the burger and see if she could finish it with her increased capacity for food.

You have the following choices:

1. Try to eat the burger

*Noteb*
2. Change mind and suggest the buffet instead

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2465423-Enough-for-an-Army