*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wish Granted
  2. Fertility
  3. The Forgotten Temple
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2998980-Wish-Granted
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wish Granted

    by: Komfy Kat
"Your wish has been granted by my grace. You have been deemed worthy of my power, and I have decided to grant your wish. You have been blessed with youth and been fertilized with many of my children. Enjoy yourself now before you become swollen with my love."

Everything seemed to stop around Kat as the voice filled her head. It wasn't like she heard it with her ears, but like it was coming from inside her mind. The voice sounded benevolent but also very powerful, like it expected to be listened to. "Wait, what?!? What??" Kat sputtered, suddenly finding her body feeling very strange all of a sudden.

"It's your wish to be young again," the voice said. Kat felt a strange, warm tingle throughout her body. "It's been granted by my grace." She felt like she was floating in mid-air. She could feel herself changing. It was weird, but oddly she didn't feel nervous at all. The voice seemed to comfort her as she felt her body changing.

"But what's happening?" she asked. "Why am I feeling like I'm changing?"

"It's your wish to be young again. It's been granted by my grace."

Kat felt warm all over. It was nice. She could feel her body shifting. It was a bizarre feeling. She felt like she was floating, but her feet were on the floor. She felt light like she was levitating. She closed her eyes, savoring the warm feeling filling her body.

After what felt like an eternity, the feeling began to fade, and Kat realized she was still sitting in the temple, though something was definitely different.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2998980-Wish-Granted