*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/3120937-She-was-feeling-sluggish-and-heavy-like-her-bo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: She was feeling sluggish and heavy, like her body didn't want to do anything  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She was feeling sluggish and heavy, like her bo...

    by: Komfy Kat
Kat closed her eyes and took a deep breath, her limbs heavy as lead. Her brain felt muddled, as if she was far away, viewing her body from a distance. Despite having just eaten, Kat's stomach ached for food to fuel her body. As if in a dream, she watched herself stand up and wobble a bit unsteadily from where she'd been sitting. She could hardly feel her legs under her, but she walked off towards the distant sunlight streaming in through the opening at the front of the temple. She almost couldn't feel the floor underneath her feet, but her body navigated the debris-covered floor in a strange walk that, to Kat's eyes, looked very much like a penguin's waddle.

Kat blinked in the bright sunlight that filled the clearing, listening to the sounds of the water falling into the channels on either side of the entrance. Her legs seemed to move on their own, as she moved towards one of the small streams and laid down on the grass next to it. All she wanted to do was sleep until her next meal. Moving just seemed like too much work. It was so much easier just to laze about and digest her meager meal.

Kat closed her eyes, listening to the soothing sound of the water beside her as her consciousness slowly faded away.

"You are that one." As she heard the voice, Kat's eyes flew open. She realized she didn't know how long she had been asleep. But now, before her, stood an obese young woman. The woman looked almost identical to the obese statue Kat had touched earlier, though the statue didn't do her near the justice Kat imagined. Her obese body seemed to radiate beauty and confidence, each fold of her fat seeming to stress her feminine features. The young woman's round face was youthful and timeless, and seemed to comfort Kat with a warm smile. Her eyes were brown and though they held wisdom, there was also pain in them as well. She looked at Kat with much love and compassion, and curiosity about who this girl could be that was standing before her. "You are the one I have chosen to represent me as my avatar."

Kat felt overwhelmed by what was happening, but there was a calmness about it all that reassured her that whatever else happened now, everything would work out okay in the end.

"Your... avatar," Kat mumbled, her eyes following every obese curve on the woman's body with intrigue and longing. "Where... how... why... why me?"

"It has been many years since someone has graced this temple with their presence and my influence has waned from this world," the woman said, smiling at Kat as she took a heavy step forward, causing her body to jiggle seductively.

"Who are you?" Kat asked, closing her eyes as the obese girl placed an arm around her shoulder and held her close, like a mother comforting a small child.

"The people who once built this temple referred to me as Yondela," the woman said, producing a large chocolate cake seemingly from thin air as she pressed a slice into Kat's mouth. "It has been many years since I have had any influence over this world, though your touch restored the bridge between my world and yours. As a reward for granting me access to your world once more, I have blessed you as my avatar."

The chocolate cake seemed to melt on Kat's tongue and she craved more as she mumbled through a mouthful of cake, "What do you mean?"

The young woman smiled, her face almost angelic as she said, "I have blessed you with the gift of bounty. Your body will swell with my gift, growing larger and larger for as long as you take my essence into your body."

"Wait, you mean?" Kat said, her eyes widening as the woman nodded, producing a large bowl of ice cream from behind her back. Kat's eyes widened as the woman plunged a load of the sweet dessert into her mouth. "I'll grow fatter?"

"My blessing will fill your body, and you will grow larger and larger over time," the woman said, smiling as she ran a hand over Kat's back. "I have chosen you as my avatar to represent me in this world. But now your body will become an anchor so that my influence doesn't fade from the land again. The larger your body becomes, so too does my influence. This is your gift of generosity for bringing me back into the world again."

"But I don't want to be fat!" Kat objected, fear filling her mind at what the woman was saying.

The woman smiled, pouring the entire bowl of ice cream into Kat's mouth before she could object, before producing a massive cheesecake, "I am Yondela, I have blessed you. I have chosen you to become my avatar in this world. And so it will be."

Kat's eyes widened as the woman's words filled her thoughts. She couldn't believe what was happening as Yondela shoved a slice of cheesecake into her mouth.

"Your body will swell larger and larger every day, blessed by my gift. You will swell to a size never seen on this planet. Every day you will consume more and more of my gift until eventually, your body will swell larger than this temple itself," Yondela said, smiling as she placed a hand on her own massive stomach. "You will be my gift to the world, my gift of generosity that I have given upon you."

"But... I can't... I can't be... I don't want to be... fatter... I... I... no!" Kat stammered, shaking her head as she ate the cheesecake Yondela had forced her to swallow. Waves of her hunger washed over her body, but knowing she had no control over what was happening to her made her feel violated, almost.

Yondela smiled. "There is no reason to fear. You will be well cared for when you are too large to move on your own."

"I... I don't want to be immobile!" Kat said, though she couldn't stop eating the food that Yondela was giving her.

"My gift can seem harsh at first, though in time, I believe you will come to realize that I am indeed generous." Yondela reached up and caressed Kat's cheek as she held up a cookie for Kat to eat. Kat's eyes widened as the woman's hand cupped her cheek. "I cannot promise you will eat as much as you do now anytime soon, but the offerings will increase as you grow, and eventually you will find that you will be able to eat even more than you have here."

Kat's mind reeled as she struggled to think through what was happening to her. Worry and fear for her own safety flowed throughout her body as the woman forced a delicious-smelling sponge cake into her mouth. A drop of sweet cream slid down Kat's chin and landed on Yondela's ample chest, and she was forced to chew and swallow another piece of the sponge cake. A pang of hunger struck her body, and she moaned as she ate the sweet dessert. Yondela produced a plate of chocolate-coated strawberries and forced a handful of them into Kat's mouth.

"But I don't want to get bigger," Kat mumbled around a mouthful of strawberries.

Yondela responded by shoving more strawberries into Kat's waiting mouth. Kat couldn't stop, though she was desperate to refuse the food that was offered to her. Fear filled her heart at the thought of being immobile, to be cut off from the world, captured by the obese stranger. It overcame her with emotion at the thought, silenced by the emotions that welled up inside. Before she could continue her complaint, Yondela forced a piece of strawberry cake down her throat, silencing her.

"There will not be any more discussion on the matter," Yondela said, smiling as she patted Kat's bloated stomach that almost looked pregnant with food. "Consider this a small taste of what is coming. It is better for you to get used to eating freely, without worrying about it. Your initial hesitation has decreased the efficacy of my blessing, but it is still there. You will be mine once your body becomes too large to move about freely."

Kat glanced down at her body, her belly sticking out almost as far as her petite breasts, and yet still she couldn't stop eating the food that was offered to her. She couldn't think about anything other than how delicious it all tasted. Instead, she closed her eyes and relished the taste of the food that was shoved into her mouth.

Kat waited patiently for the next bite of food to be shoved into her open mouth, but it never came. Instead, she noticed the soft grass beneath her as she lay on her side, the scent of pine filling the air as a cool breeze drifted lazily by. The sun was warm on her exposed skin, its gentle heat giving her a sense of peace.

Kat winced slightly as she rolled onto her back, her eyes still closed as she let the sun bathe her face in its warm glow. She blinked a few times as she stared at the sky, noting how beautiful it was, but her gaze quickly fell on the giant trees around her. They was so beautiful, the branches so full, swaying slightly in the breeze like hundreds of exotic dancers. Still, something didn't quite feel right.

You have the following choices:

1. Kat feels uncomfortably full

*Noteb*
2. Her brother is nowhere to be found

*Noteb*
3. Nothing, just her imagination

*Noteb*
4. Writer's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/3120937-She-was-feeling-sluggish-and-heavy-like-her-bo