*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/3124227-She-finds-herself-growing-younger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: She finds herself growing younger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She finds herself growing younger

    by: Komfy Kat
"What's wrong, little sister?" Nathan asked as he finished up his lunch. Kat grimaced and shifted a little. "Nothing," she replied. "I just felt a bit strange."

"Strange?" Nathan sounded incredulous as he finished up his sandwich and began packing the scraps of plastic into his bag.

"Yeah, like... I don't know how to explain it. It's like my body is all tingly and ... relaxed."

"Tingly?"

"Yeah," Kat replied. "I feel like I'm... different somehow."

"Well, you look the same to me," Nathan said with a smile. "Maybe you're just having a bit of an allergic reaction to something out here in the woods."

"Yeah, probably."

Kat took a deep breath and turned away from her brother, though the feeling remained. Kat sighed and slowly picked her way out of the temple as Nathan resumed documenting the statues in his notebook. Sure Kat liked to accompany her brother on his expeditions, but once they arrived at their destination, it was almost like she didn't exist in her brother's eyes. He always got so focused on his discoveries and piecing together history, but she didn't care so much about that.

No, to her, it was more about visiting places that people seldom saw- places untouched by other humans for hundreds or thousands of years. To her, it was thrilling knowing that no one else had been here in decades, centuries, or even millennia!

Kat closed her eyes and took a deep breath of the fresh air as she emerged into the noon-day sun. The leaves rustled quietly as a cool breeze meandered its way through the deep forest, mingling with the sound of the waterfalls on either side of her. The leaves were still mostly green, though Kat could see hints of yellows, oranges, and reds taking over. Fall was approaching fast. The sunlight was warm on Kat's exposed skin, gently heating her as the breeze worked to cool her down.

"Why can't the weather be like this all year?" Kat asked herself, smiling as she moved towards the stream fed by one waterfall.

As she approached the stream, Kat felt a little strange again, though the feeling quickly passed.

Kat smiled and stripped off her shirt, exposing her tanned skin and petite breasts in the open air. Her breasts were too small to worry about wearing a bra, and honestly, Kat had never really understood why it was so taboo for girls to go without one. It was more personal freedom, right? Why were girls made to feel like they were showing all their cards when they went without a bra?

The feeling returned and this time it was stronger though, again; it passed quickly.

Kat smiled and undid her shorts, discarding them to the side of the stream, and waded into the warm water. Kat slowly waded towards the center of the channel that carried the stream, her slim hips swaying with her motions. She smiled to herself as the water made her curves more pronounced and the warmth of the sun slowly heated her almost nude body.

Kat sighed and picked up a small clump of some unknown flower on the bank of the stream. She held it in her hand, the yellowish petals opening from its central stem. She smiled and slowly bounced it from hand to hand.

Kat had never had much inhibitions with her nudity. Honestly, she didn't care who saw her naked. Kat simply enjoyed the invigorating feeling of the sun on her flesh and the freedom of being without clothes, though her parents would probably kill her if they could see her now. They were very conservative people who never allowed her to go out alone.

Kat giggled as she thought of her parents. Her mother was usually very strict, especially with clothing. She would always make Kat wear the most conservative clothing that was available. Her mother had actually gotten angry at her for wearing a tiny bikini for her last summer break at the beach. She had gotten an angry glare for days before her mother had finally scolded her, saying that "it was not appropriate for a growing girl to be wearing almost no clothes."

Kat steadied herself against the bank as the strange feeling returned, causing her to sway precariously in the small stream. Kat's head seemed to spin as a strange tingling filled her body with warmth. It was strange, yet oddly comforting. Kat would be lying if she said that she didn't really like it, though.

Kat closed her eyes as the feeling grew stronger and stronger, filling her with a strange, relaxing warmth. She felt drowsy suddenly, though felt oddly good about it, as though it was some kind of blessing.

Kat smiled as she felt warm all over. Her limbs felt limp as she felt the world getting more distant.

Kat dragged herself out of the stream, stretching out on the warm grass as it tickled her nude body. She didn't know what to do or why she was so drowsy, but it felt good. The warm sun on her skin felt amazing, the cool breeze playing with her long dark hair, and the sound of the waterfalls all around her.

Kat opened her eyes, looking out over a beautiful meadow filled with flowers of every color as a babbling brook flowed along a small path that cut through the meadow. Somehow, she felt like she had been here before, but that was impossible.

Kat leaped to her bare feet and looked around, confused and lost about where she was.

"Where am I?" Kat asked herself, though her voice sounded different in her ears.

Kat glanced down as she felt fabric fluttering against her skin. A white sundress hung loosely from her body, billowing cutely in the breeze. The flowers seemed to create waves as the breeze made its way through the meadow. The sound of the waterfall mingled with her voice. Kat smiled, excitement filling her body again.

"What is this place?" Kat asked herself happily.

Kat's smile grew wider. "It's so pretty!" She exclaimed breathily, touching the petals on the flowers. She took one of the blue flowers, feeling its light texture in her hand. "This flower is so pretty!"

Kat began running along the path, laughing and giggling as she frolicked through the flowers and the meadow. She grinned as she picked an orange flower and sat down on a nearby smooth stone. Carefully, Kat began weaving a chain of flowers, smiling as the rainbow of colors came together. As the strange feeling continued to grow, Kat's thoughts grew fuzzier and fuzzier, being replaced with childish happiness.

She giggled as she continued weaving, content with the many colors of the rainbow.

Kat stood up, weaving the colorful chain through the soft brown of her long hair. With a happy sigh, Kat began skipping along the path, headed deeper into the meadow.

Kat skipped along the path, looking around brightly. The first part of the meadow had been filled with flowers, though as Kat continued to skip, she found herself in a forest. Small creatures ran across her path as she took in deep breaths of the forest.

The plants were so much different than the flowers she had seen before. She didn't know their names or where they came from, but they were all so beautiful. Kat sat down by one of the larger plants, stroking its petal softly and giggling at its reaction before picking one and putting it behind her ear with the chain of flowers. Kat continued skipping down the path through the forested area as a strange warmth filled her body.

Kat continued skipping deeper into the forest, smiling at the peaceful atmosphere. The sounds of the waterfall in the meadow seemed to grow louder, and her body felt lighter as the forest seemed to grow larger around her.

Kat didn't know what was happening to her, but she wasn't afraid. This calm serenity had a strange satisfaction about it that made her feel safe from any danger that could come from this strange land.

The trees grew taller as Kat's feet carried her down a pathway further into the forest, unaffected by any physical pain as she passed over rocks and roots as though they weren't there. Kat continued skipping along the path, happier than she had ever been before. The deep forest brought a sense of safety and protection that Kat hadn't felt in a long time. Her thoughts grew fuzzier and fuzzier as her mind seemed to regress to the young mind it once was, and it was as though a switch had been flicked on as her thoughts grew more childlike again- simple and innocent. The euphoric feeling replaced all other thoughts, even those of fear or self-preservation. Kat didn't know what was happening to her, but she knew that this would always be worth it if it meant this serenity.

The trees were growing closer together, and the path twisted and turn. Kat's body changed shape to match her thoughts. Her limbs seemed much thinner and weaker, and her skin and hair even softer and more childlike than before. Kat's legs and feet were shrinking and losing their hair. Kat didn't seem to notice, and even if she did, she smiled and skipped along happily. Her chest grew flatter as her body became smaller, becoming soft and pliable rather than hard and strong. Her nipples grew smaller and her curves vanished as her body became soft and thin. Her skin grew paler as it lost its tan, and she grew into a smaller and more delicate state.

When Kat finally stopped skipping down the path, she was a girl of about 10 years old though she was completely unaware of the changes, standing at the edge of a clearing containing a heavily obese woman smiling at her warmly.

You have the following choice:

1. Yondela welcomes her to her realm

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/3124227-She-finds-herself-growing-younger