*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just a little more
  2. A Fast Food Feast
  3. Satisfied
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2463329-Just-a-little-more
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Ask for seconds  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Just a little more

    by: Komfy Kat
Kat sat starring at the empty plate in front of her, biting her lip as she tried to ignore the feeling of pleasure that was starting to radiate out from her groin. She wanted more. She wanted to orgasm. The feeling was teasing her as it spoke of forbidden desires.

"Can I have another plate?"

"Of course dear." Her mom said pleasantly, glancing up from her own meal, "It's so nice to see you finally have an appetite. You really should be eating more, it's not healthy for a young girl like you to starve yourself all the time."

Kat looked back at her plate, hoping her mother wouldn't notice how red her face had turned. Fortunately, her mother quickly stood up, grabbing Kat's plate and heading back to the stove to load it up with more food without commenting on Kat's sudden embarrassment. However, her mouth began salivating at the thought of all the delicious food, and a fluttering sensation filled her stomach momentarily at the thought of what this might do to her.

If she was right, this could very well cause her to have an orgasm right here at the table, and she wasn't sure that she would be able to hide it from her mother. Still, she had made up her mind and was determined to follow through.

She picked up her fork again as her mother placed the plate of food in front of her and she began shoveling the food into her mouth, feeling the sensation in her groin growing as she began to feel full. Each bite added to the pleasure that was building inside her, fueling her desire to eat more and more as she ate faster and faster.

She closed her eyes, moaning as she focused on every bite. It seemed like she couldn't get enough, but eventually, she'd finished the plate in front of her, and her belly was starting to feel really full. Her groin ached for release as she thought about how long she'd been fighting against it, but it was becoming harder and harder to think about anything but the need in her body.

"Wow, I'm impressed. I didn't think you would be able to finish all that," Her mom smiled, "You really were hungry!"

Kat just nodded as she tried to keep herself from moaning in pleasure again. She didn't want her mother to get suspicious of how she was feeling right now. Kat's eyes darted around the table, looking for any food she might have missed as she rubbed her thighs together. She could feel wetness starting to form in her groin as her baser desire to eat and push herself over the edge of orgasm began to take control of her thoughts. However, she managed to retain enough sense to know that she needed to finish getting ready for school and slowly eased herself to her feet.

Kat made her way upstairs and inspected her figure in the mirror. Underneath her shirt, she had an almost noticeable food baby. She had definitely eaten a lot more than she normally did, though she was sure that no one would notice, however, she couldn't deny the strong desire she had to just eat more and push herself over the edge of orgasm.

She shook her head and stepped away from the mirror, finishing getting ready for school as she tried to fight off the arousal and desire to eat as she made her way downstairs and out into the cool morning air.

She shivered slightly as she glanced back at the house, wondering if she should go back and grab a jacket. She decided against it, knowing that if she tried to go back in, she'd only end up eating again.

She had to focus on something other than food. She started to think about the school day ahead of her, but it was hard to focus on anything but food. Kat started to think about the history test that was coming up that afternoon as she began walking towards school. She hadn't put in as much time studying for it as she probably should've. It would be nice if they'd test her on ancient civilizations because she might actually be able to pass that exam with all the time she'd spent helping Nathan with his research.

Kat chuckled to herself as she walked thinking about how surprised everyone would be to find out how much she knew about ancient civilizations. However, she let out a loud sigh as she realized that she only had about two months left of school before she graduated. She still had no idea what she wanted to do after high school. She'd always felt like she had so much time to figure it out, but now she was running out of time and the thought was starting to worry her. It was like everything was moving too fast and she didn't really know what she was doing.

She always figured she'd go to college, but she had no idea what to study. Her father was a renowned neurosurgeon and her brother was an expert in ancient civilizations. Her mother worked at her father's office as a receptionist. She felt like she had such high expectations to live up to. She had always been worried that if she didn't do something prestigious her family would disown her. She knew that wasn't true, but it was hard to get rid of those feelings.

She didn't even really know what interested her besides video games and books. She often wondered if maybe she should join her brother in his research, but she didn't think she was smart enough to be an archeologist.

Kat stopped as she heard someone call her name, and glanced around and spotted a tall girl waving at her as she rushed to catch up with Kat. There was a fairly handsome boy following unhurriedly behind her, and Kat felt her heart skip a beat as she saw him.

"Hey Brittany," Kat said as the girl slowed to a stop beside Kat.

"Get a move on Theo," Brittany shouted, turning back to the boy and waving for him to hurry up.

He just rolled his eyes and sped up slightly as he moved to join the two girls. Kat found it hard to keep her eyes off of Theo as she felt a flutter in her chest.

Brittany was tall, almost six feet, with blond hair that hung to her shoulders. She was thin and wiry, with faint muscles from playing on the school's girl basketball team. She was wearing a cute pink blouse and skin-tight jeans that seemed to accentuate her womanly figure.

Theo was about average height, with a fairly average build. He had short brown hair styled to look messy. He was wearing a t-shirt that said FARE EATERS in big, red letters and ripped jeans. When he reached the girls, he smirked at Kat as his eyes lingered over her. Kat blushed and looked away.

"What's up Kat?" Brittany asked, "How was your expedition with Nathan?"

"Not much," Kat said as she turned to resume walking towards school, telling her friends about the temple they'd discovered the day before and how cool it had been. The three of them talked about their weekends and eventually, Kat and Theo began discussing a new video game they were both excited for while Brittany pulled out her phone while they walked.

After a few minutes, a large brick building came into view with several other teens lounging on the stairs out front. Kat had always thought the school looked more like a prison than a place of learning as she looked up at the muted brown of the building and narrow windows. Though, she figured that would make sense if the rumors about the school being the old city jail were true.

The three of them walked up the steps, stopping just outside the front doors as they heard the first bell ring inside. They said their goodbyes and made their way to their classes.

Kat plopped down at her desk just as the bell for class rang. The classroom was fairly large with a row of windows running down one side and a large, wooden teacher's desk at the front of the class. On the other side of the room were bookcases with various books and supplies, and a few small tables and chairs for students to sit at while they worked on projects.

Kat pulled out her textbook as Mr. Croft stood up in front of the class his wispy hair looking unusually disheveled today as he began droning on in a monotone voice. She quickly found herself becoming distracted by the feelings radiating from her groin as her full belly stirred her arousal. Kat sat forward and tried to focus on the man in front of her, but all she could think of was the insatiable hunger stirring in her stomach and the growing wetness between her legs. She shifted in her seat, trying to get more comfortable, but her jeans felt tighter than usual and her shirt seemed a little uncomfortable.

After what felt like an eternity, she glanced at the clock on the wall and breathed a sigh of relief as she realized that she had only fifteen minutes left of math class, then she would move onto science, then lunch.

She almost jumped as she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and quickly snuck a peek at the text from Theo, "Did u want to hit up that buffet place for lunch?"

It wasn't unusual for Theo to invite her out to eat. Honestly, if she didn't know any better, she'd have said that he wanted to make her fat, but that couldn't be true. Kat glanced at the ceiling, trying to decide what to do. On the one hand, she wanted to stuff herself with as much food as she could. Though, she wasn't sure what would happen if she actually pushed herself over the edge and started having an orgasm.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2463329-Just-a-little-more