*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Raichu
  2. Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu
  3. Choices, choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149841-Giant-Pokemon/cid/2455370-Raichu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2149841
Pocket Monsters? Yeah, right. Non-anthro macro goodness inside! (The Reboot)
This choice: Raichu  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Raichu

    by: pokemonfan
You're on a hike in the woods. It's always good to get away from your routine. The day is passing peacfully, like your one with the world. Suddenly you trip. When you get yourself off the ground you see what set you toward the ground. There is a Raichu standing right in front of you. The little mouse tripped you with its tail. "Hey what was that for?!"
It waves at you with its tail and starts to run down the trail. It looks like the 'chu wants to play and you give chase. There's a small pond up ahead and you slow down and stop at the edge. "Well Where did it go?" Suddenly, the Raichu from before comes out of nowhere and tackles you, knocking you into the lake. It bobs on the surface, smiling at you as you tread water. It swims over and rubs against you.

You have the following choices:

1. The Raichu Starts to Grow

2. You Start to Shrink

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pokemonfan (UN: a13245 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pokemonfan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149841-Giant-Pokemon/cid/2455370-Raichu