*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149938-RWBY-TG/cid/2463893-Classroom-Glynda-Female-Version-of-Himself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2149938
Jaune gets turned into the girls from RWBY.
This choice: Classroom (Glynda Female Version of Himself)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Classroom (Glynda Female Version of Himself)

    by: Writer101
The classroom. The classroom might not have anything to help him get strong immediately, but he bet that he would find a teacher there. It wouldn't be long before his next class.

He had gotten better about asking for help ever since Forever Fall. Before that he felt like he had to do everything on his own to live to his family's legacy. He might have been training with his friends to get stronger, but he could still go to a teacher as well. If he was going to be the leader that his friends deserved then he would set aside his pride to grow stronger for them.

He entered the classroom and looked around. There weren't any students in the many desks around the classroom, and the teacher didn't seem to be there right now, but they might be in the backroom.

"Um hello is anyone here?" Jaune called out, hoping that someone would answer.

(Who does he turn into?)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Female Version of Himself

2. Glynda Goodwitch

*Noteb*
3. Younger Glynda Goodwitch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writer101 (UN: writer202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draken546 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149938-RWBY-TG/cid/2463893-Classroom-Glynda-Female-Version-of-Himself