*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elf
  2. Character Creation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150332-Mythrios-Unleashed/cid/2459444-Elf
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2150332
Dive into a perverted RPG!
This choice: Elf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Elf

    by: Moeyuri
Elves. A fair skinned race known for their beauty, long lives, and pointy ears. They had high mana, dexterity, and attack power but were not much hp. Amanda decided to make the best elf anyone would ever see on the servers.

She started from top to bottom, first giving her long, grass green hair that fell down her back. A delicate face with a dainty nose and sky blue eyes. Her lips were given a coating of pink gloss. She originally thought to max out the breast size, but the slider went so far, they could become bigger than her body! It looked too comical, so she stopped it once they were a few sizes bigger than her head. A thin waist and trim stomach, followed by wide hips with a shapely rear.

For any other decorations, she added pink nail gloss to her hands and feet. Also, a small tattoo on her back that looked like a magical symbol. With that, she clicked accept. But instead of being sent to the game, she was taken to another screen.

Turns out, there were a few options for the elf starter, each with different lifestyles. The first one was a city elf. Elves that live in human cities, usually beggars and prostitutes due to human oppression. They weren't given equal rights, and lived hard lives. This start gives a boost to dexterity, but lowers magical talent.

The next one was the classic forest elf. Elves that live together with nature in thick forests. They acted as guardians of nature and fight off invaders. Although smaller villages have a high risk of being attacked and enslaved. This start gives a small boost to magical power, but no stats are lowered.

Next was a slave elf. Elves that lost their homes to invaders and taken away as slaves. They have a variety of uses, from pleasure slaves to battle slaves. Either way, they are treated like animals. This start gives a large boost to health, a small boost to attack power, but lowers all other stats.

Then there was the option of an exiled elf. Elves that committed crimes in their villages and were banished because of it. They can't return to the forest, and have to live their lives without a home. Many become criminals or mercenaries to survive. This start gives no boost, and no demerit.

Which to choose?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. City elf

*Noteb*
2. Forest elf

*Noteb*
3. Slave elf

*Noteb*
4. Exiled elf

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moeyuri (UN: moeyuri7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moeyuri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150332-Mythrios-Unleashed/cid/2459444-Elf