*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152047-Chara-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2463788-Baby-Chara-ends-up-in-the-underground
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2152047
Chara starts getting big!
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Baby Chara ends up in the underground

    by: Sans
Chara was just a few day old and she had already falling down a hole into the underground were all the monsters live.
How Chara got there was anyone's guess but the small baby girl was nude and all alone as she sat there not sure of what to do.

She was very pretty as she had short brown hair. soft perfect pale skin and shiny red eyes and pink round cheeks.
She was a very cute baby but Chara was also a big eater and despite being alone in an unknown place filled with monsters was more concerned about filling up her empty tummy with some food.
And so Chara was off crawling around the underground to find a source of good food.

After some crawling Chara came across......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sans (UN: deadspace123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152047-Chara-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2463788-Baby-Chara-ends-up-in-the-underground