*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 3
  2. Where to take this...?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152047-Chara-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2467056-Story-3
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2152047
Chara starts getting big!
This choice: Story 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Story 3

    by: Sans
Deep in the underground Toriel was busy making breakfast for her children Asriel and Chara.
She called out "My Child! breakfast is ready!
Usually Chara would run downstairs for food but today she didn't come.

Finding it odd Toriel went upstairs thinking Chara might be in dep sleep. but to her horror when she got to her room she found no one.
She looked all over the house but it quickly turned out to Toriles horror Chara had gone missing!

Somehwere else in the underground a five year old girl was slowly awaking.
She rubbed her head feeling dizzy as she got up and looked around.
She saw she was in some kind of...barn? she was in a barn pin and all around her in other pins were fat pigs eating slop and snorting away.

Chara was counfused to why she was here all alone in her PJs.
She tried to open up her barn door but found it was locked.

She shouted out for anyone to come help her and soon she herd footsteps apprcohing.
Suddenly she saw over the pen gate was a monster.
He looked like an old chiken man in a famers outfit with a staw in his beek.

He said "Aw good your awake. my names Mr Clucks, and I won this fine farm. the best darn farm in the underground."
Chara said "Ummm...that's nice and all but I need to go home. my mom and dad are very important."
Clucks said "I know girly. and I don't care I brought you here for a reson."
Chara said "What? I'm not going to be your farm girl and help you out, I hate dirty smelly farms."

Clucks chuckled and said "Hehehe...you will be helping me out...my grand price piggy!
Chara looked counfuse as she said "Grand...price..Pig? Do I look like a pig to you? she said angrly.

The chicken man said "Well not yet, but you will soon. but first...."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sans (UN: deadspace123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152047-Chara-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2467056-Story-3