*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153362-Favorite-Franchise-Transformation-Story/cid/2818607-TEMP-CHAPTER-FOR-UNFINISHED-STORIES-DONT-READ
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2153362
The characters from my favorite franchises goes through changes! First story, please add!
This choice: None of the above  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

TEMP. CHAPTER FOR UNFINISHED STORIES! DON'T READ!

    by: MrMasterplan
This is only a temporary chapter for stories that I'm currently writing on my phone. I'm getting a new phone today, so I don't want to lose my progress on the stories.


Mike was getting a bit nervous. If he was unable to move like this, then he would be unable to return to normal! And as interesting as it was to be fused with a child's jacket, he didn't want to be stuck as one forever!

Very slowly, he tried to move his right 'arm'. To his great relief, he saw the right sleeve of his current jacket 'body' move like it was his actual arm; which it technically was right now.

As he went on to moving his left 'arm', he began to think about how strange his current situation was; being able to move the sleeves of the jacket he was fused with as though they were his human arms.

This discovery led him to realize something else; even though he didn't have hands anymore, he could still feel them in a strange way. It was just like with his non-existing head; they technically weren't there, but he could still use them. And it wasn't just his head and hands that felt this way; he could still feel his legs, too!

Right now, with his jacket 'body' hanging over the back of the chair, it felt like he was down on his knees, if he had had them. The odd part was that, if he had had his legs at the moment, they would have gone through the chair.

This caused Mike to realize something else; because he had fused himself (a living human being) with a jacket (a lifeless piece of clothing), it would be logical that the fusion left him with the necessary attributes required of both, so that he could still function in either capacity. Ergo; even though he could simply function as a plain, ordinary jacket, he was still capable of acting like a normal human being. A human being whose body was mostly both invisible and intangible, apart from the parts that had become the jacket.

Now that Mike had a leg to stand on (so to speak), he decided to try to 'stand up'.



Oliver watched closely as Jenny in his former body made some more gestures. She kept pointing her new paws at that 'cup-board' thing right next to her bed.

This confused the body-swapped kitten for a moment. 'I don't get it,' thought Oliver. 'What is she trying to tell me?' He looked from his old body to the 'cup-board' a few times before he understood what Jenny meant.

Oliver remembered that one of the first things that Jenny did after waking up (after waking himself up; of course) was to put on a new set of those 'clothes'-thingies.

Oliver's kitten-brain was still confused by some human things. He didn't really understand why humans, or at least Jenny, would change from one set of 'clothes' to another, twice a day. He knew that Jenny always slept in the pink clothes every night, then changed to a new set in the morning. And she always took them out of the 'cup-board'-thing! He had seen her do it many times now!

Oliver figured that since he was currently inside Jenny's body, Jenny wanted him to do like she normally did; put on a fresh set of clothes.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Temporary chapter...

*Noteb*
2. Temporary chapter

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrMasterplan (UN: mrmasterplan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrMasterplan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153362-Favorite-Franchise-Transformation-Story/cid/2818607-TEMP-CHAPTER-FOR-UNFINISHED-STORIES-DONT-READ