*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 2
  2. This will make you big!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2475776-Story-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2153965
Ashley from WarioWare gets HUGE!
This choice: Story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Story 2

    by: Sans
Ashley was bored in her mansion.

Everyone was busy and nothing cool was happening so Ashley tried to mess around with her magic.
She used some old dark spells she never used before willing to try anything at this point as long as it was fun.

She casted a spell on herself but as she stood there she found nothing happened.
Ashley sighed "Great...what garbage magic...." she said as she took the old spell book and threw it in the fire place.

She was about to leave her library when she suddenly felt a pain in her gut.
"Ohhhh! what is this...." she said as she held her hands over her belly.

Her tummy growled angrily and Ashley figured out what was happening....she was hungry so so HUNGRY!
Ashley said "Oh dark lord! I need to eat so badly! but not just anything...all I want to stuff my face with is....."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lard

2. Chocolate

*Noteb*
3. Milk

4. Greasy junk food

5. Forget that, now she was getting younger!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sans (UN: deadspace123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2475776-Story-2