*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 5
  2. Other Stories
  3. This will make you big!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2522875-Story-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2153965
Ashley from WarioWare gets HUGE!
This choice: Story 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Story 5

    by: Sans
It was a nice hot sunny day and Ashley was as usual in her cold dark mansion messing around with magic.
Red came up to her and said "So what kind of spells are you using today Ashley?
Ashley said "I'm using a mind control spell. something that will help me rule this city."

Ashley began to cast this new spell her body glew blue as she chanted her spell but once it was done Ashley stood their looking around wondering what changed.
She looked over at Red and said "Do as I say...." she said as she pointed her hands at him trying to get him under her control.
Red giggled and said "Sorry Ashley....but again I don't think it worked, don't worry you'll get this spell to work on day."

Red walked away and Ashley sighed in annoyance thinking she will never get this spell to work when she heard the door bell ring.
She decided to go get it and opened the door to be greeted by.....

You have the following choices:

1. Mona

*Noteb*
2. Penny

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sans (UN: deadspace123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2522875-Story-5