*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 6
  2. Other Stories
  3. This will make you big!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2527066-Story-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2153965
Ashley from WarioWare gets HUGE!
This choice: Story 6  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Story 6

    by: Singed212
Ashley was in her room, reading up on some of her spellbooks. Little did she know, Red was hiding in the next room over, plotting a devious trick.
Once a week, Red always does a little prank on Ashley for fun. This time, he had quite a big one planned, one that he'd been working on for months! Now he would finally see his hard work pay off, it would all be worth it to see Ashley's face when it happens!
He took one quick look over the spellbook page he ripped out, scanning the words to make extra sure he was reading it correctly. He nodded, wrapped it up and took a deep breath, preparing himself.

Red hopped out the door, stealthily hiding behind a statue. Ashley heard the doors swing open, but upon turning her head she saw no one there.
"Hm. Must've been the wind." Ashley shrugged, turning back to her book. "I should really lock those doors sometimes..."
Red snickered, unable to keep in his excitement. He managed to keep it to a reasonable level without alerting his master, and once he reached the back of Ashley's chair it was go-time!
Quickly, he scampered up the back of the chair, and held his hands up, red and yellow sparks shooting off from the palms of his hands.
Ashley's eyes went big, and looked up to Red. "Red! What are you doing?"
"Prank time, Ashley!" Red shouted, before reciting the incantation;

"Vos mos adepto corpulentiores
Corpulentiores præ sole
Frange mundi
Inter asinus tuus,
Qui auidi deam STILLA!
"

Ashley felt a groaning in her stomach, and...

You have the following choices:

1. Began to blimp up with weight!

*Noteb*
2. Felt a great hunger in her stomach.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Singed212 (UN: single22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2527066-Story-6