*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sleep Walk
  2. Other Stories
  3. This will make you big!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2552254-Sleep-Walk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2153965
Ashley from WarioWare gets HUGE!
This choice: Story 7  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sleep Walk

    by: Sans
Ashley was asleep in her mansion. the moon light lit up the dark forest and mansion she lived in.
the night was silent only with the light creeps of the mansion. the wind in the tress and the light cute snoring of Ashley as she slept.

but. the peaceful silence was ruined when from Ashley's little tummy came a loud growling noise.
Ashley was hungry for a late night snack since she spent all day studying and didn't eat. but Ashley was too deep in dream land to get up. so instead her own body did the work for her.

She sat up in her bed. eyes still closed and lightly snoring. her hair was long and curled without her pigtails. and her white nightgown kept her small body warm in her cold dark mansion. she got up out of bed and in a zombie like state began to slowly walk through the mansion. still fast asleep.

Her body on instinct made her walk down to the......

You have the following choices:

1. Kitchen

2. Out of the mansion and to the pizza store

*Noteb*
3. To her magic spell room to perform some magic in her sleep

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sans (UN: deadspace123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2552254-Sleep-Walk