*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2562895-Baby-Ashley-gets-locked-in-the-pantry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2153965
Ashley from WarioWare gets HUGE!
This choice: Story 8  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Baby Ashley get's locked in the pantry

    by: Sans
In the big Mansion in Diamond City a small baby was crying her eyes out for food.
This little baby was Ashley. a 1 month old baby girl. she was so small with tiny arms and legs. a small little pot belly and soft plump rump. her face was round with pudgy cheeks big red adorable red eyes and short black hair. the only thing she wore was a red shirt and red panties.

Her Witch family didn't have time to take care of the small young baby so they gave all the responsibility to a small demon named Red.
Safe to say he wasn't doing a great job as he was busy cleaning the house while Baby Ashley cried. Red said "Darn why is she still crying? I'm a demon I don't know how to look after Witch babies.

He went into her room and picked her up. Ashley was clearly hungry. so he decided to bring her down to the kitchen for a snack. she put her down and opened up the huge pantry looking for food to give Ashley. but being a demon he didn't know what food a baby ate. while he looked around the pantry suddenly the phone began to ran. he freaked out saying "Oh no that's probably your mom Ashley! oh no she's going to kill me if I don't clean the house."

Forgetting about Baby Ashley he ran out to get the phone. all the while Ashley looked at the big pantry and crawled her way into the pantry. by accident she closed the door on herself and locked herself in.
Inside Baby Ashley saw....

You have the following choices:

1. A big cake

*Noteb*
2. A jar of cookies

*Noteb*
3. a jar of green slime?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sans (UN: deadspace123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2562895-Baby-Ashley-gets-locked-in-the-pantry