*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mona
  2. Story 5
  3. Other Stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2522897-Mona
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2153965
Ashley from WarioWare gets HUGE!
This choice: Mona  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mona

    by: Singed212
At the door was Mona, smiling as she saw the small Witch. "Hey, Ashley! I was just in the neighborhood, and happened to have a bunch of undelivered Pizzas, and was wondering if..."
"Mona, for the last time..." Ashley groaned, rubbing her eyes. "I'm not going to fly around Diamond City delivering pizzas."
"Oh no! I wasn't going to ask that, I was going to ask if you wanted to, you know... Have some?" Mona asked.
Ashley raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me? You want me to have those pizzas? Aren't they for other customers?"
"Oh, don't worry about that. They all actually called me up to cancel their orders just a few minutes ago, and I just decided to bring them to you!" Mona explained, crossing her arms as she looked over to her car. "I've got about twenty extra-large, extra-cheesy pizzas in there and it'd be a shame to let them all go to waste."
Ashley was still suspicious. "I'm not sure, this seems like some kind of trick..."
"Ash, do you want the pizzas or not?" Mona asked, clearly becoming impatient. "C'mon, just have a slice?"
Ashley shrugged. "Alright, fine. But don't call me 'Ash'." She growled, gesturing for Mona to come inside with the Pizzas.

Mona brought in all the Pizzas, although there seemed to be much more than just the twenty pizzas. Ashley wrote this off as Mona not really knowing the exact amount, although the total number came out to be somewhere in the fifties.
Ashley was intimidated, but she figured Mona didn't expect her to eat all the pizza. Instead, she opened a box and looked inside to see the cheesy, meaty contents within. There was pepperoni, salami, olives and extra cheese on the first box, plus some other green things Ashley didn't recognize. Perhaps oregano or garlic. Either way, Ashley grabbed a pre-cut slice from the wheel, and took a bite from it.
"Mmm... Delicious." Ashley said, offering only a slight smirk. "Guess I should thank you for bringing me these, Mona."
"Oh, it's my pleasure, Ashley!" Mona responded, watching Ashley eat her slice with enthusiasm... A bit too much enthusiasm.

After Ashley finished her slice, she patted her stomach and let out a satisfied breath of air. "Ah... That was good."
"Wha... Are you not going to have more?" Mona asked, curiously.
Ashley shook her head. "Nope. I'm full."
"Impossible, there's no way just ONE slice made you that full. You don't even want just one more slice?" Mona asked desperately.
"Mona, if you're trying to get me to help get rid of all your Pizzas, it's not going to work. If you want someone who'll eat your Pizzas by the dozen, maybe go speak to that walking lemon Wario." Ashley stated in a deadpan tone, rolling her eyes.

Mona...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Singed212 (UN: single22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2522897-Mona