*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I trip on the doorway
  2. Flushed out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154052-Tickle-Apocalypse/cid/2696523-I-trip-on-the-doorway
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2154052
You have to survive in a post tickle apocalyptic wasteland
This choice: I trip on the doorway  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I trip on the doorway

    by: kingeddie
The exit was within reach, if I could just make it there, I'd be home free. Sprinting as fast as I could, I could hear her footsteps right behind me. As I made it out the doorway, I made a critical error and tripped over it, stumbling slightly, but managing to stay on my feet. That didn't matter however as that slight stumble slowed me down just long enough for the girl to catch up with me. Before I even had a chance to recover, she pounced on me literally, jumping on my back and tackling me to the ground.

"Looks like I've got you now" The girl said excitedly, sitting on my back as I tried throwing her off. "Ooh, and you're a fighter? No worries, I know just how to handle that."

I didn't have a chance to fight back before she slipped out a wet cloth and held it over my mouth and nose. The chloroform on the cloth quickly started taking effect as I became dizzy and lightheaded. I tried in vain to fight her off, to put up more of a struggle, but it was useless. My limbs became heavy and my moves sluggish as I attempted to get her off my back while grabbing at the rag.

"Get off of me!" I said, my voice muffled by the cloth as I continued to try fighting.

"There, there, don't fight it," The girl told me in a faux comforting voice. "Just close your eyes and go to sleep. I promise we'll have a lot of fun real soon"

"No! Get...off," I said, slowing down even more through my attempts to resist the chloroform. "Don't... don't... don't... tickle me..."

"Aww, don't worry, I won't tickle you just yet" I heard her say, slowly fading out of consciousness. "I've gotta take you somewhere safe & secure first. So just ease on up and go to sleep"

My attempts at defense crawled to a halt as I stopped struggling. Darkness was starting to creep in and I didn't have the strength to put up anymore of a fight. My arms went from trying to grab the chloroformed rag to dropping to the ground. Shortly after that, my head lowered onto the ground and I lost consciousness. The last thing I heard before fading to black was the girl saying "I can just tell I'm going to have some real fun with him."

I don't know how much time passed before I regained consciousness, but when I came to, I found myself lying on a metal bed. I blinked a few times before looking around to get a feel of my surroundings. From the looks of things, I was in some kind of medical room or something. To be more specific, it looked like I was in either an autopsy room or the lobotomy room of some mental ward. I shivered slightly as I felt a breeze blow around my body before I realized that I'd been stripped to nothing but my underwear.

"Why am I on a bed?" I asked myself as things became more clear. My head was still spinning from the chloroform so I tried reaching my hand up to clutch it. That's when I found out that I had been tightly secured to said bed/examination table. My arms were stretched straight up over my head with straps around my wrists and elbows keeping me tied down. My legs had been similarly secured, with straps fastened around my knees and ankles. Try as I might, I couldn't break the bonds. That's when I heard the girl's voice speak to me again.

"Nice to see that you've finally awakened" She said sweetly, smiling from ear to ear. "I was beginning to think that I'd used too much chloroform and that you'd never wake up"

"Listen, I'll give you anything you want, just let me go" I pleaded with her. I knew that she likely wouldn't listen, but I had to try something.

"Let you go?" The girl replied, giving me a look as if I were crazy. "Oh no, no, no. Not before I tickle you silly." She walked around the table, examining me closely. "Now, you can make things easy and tell me where you're most ticklish, or you can be stubborn and I can find out for myself"

I stayed silent and didn't utter a word, instead looking away.

"Oh, the silent treatment? I guess that means you're not going to tell me, huh?" The girl asked.

I shook my head and said "No way"

The girl gave me a huge cheshire cat esque smile and said "That's perfectly fine with me! It just means more fun for me!"

She circled the table, looking down at me like a vulture. I could've sworn I saw her lick her lips before she said "Now, now, where to start my test?"

It didn't take her very long to decide as she walked to my legs and squeezed my thighs. That got a few giggles out of me but nothing more.

"Heheheheheheh" I chuckled, but didn't even make an attempt to move.

"I didn't expect that to be your most ticklish spot" The girl said. "The thighs rarely are for most people" She then moved so she was standing over my head. "Why don't we try... here!" She exclaimed before suddenly plunging her fingers into my armpits.

"Oh! Heheheheheheh cut it out hahahaha" I said, squirming slightly but not letting out anything more than a giggle.

"Hmm, a good reaction, but still not quite what I'm looking for" She said, walking down to my bare feet. "How about these feet of yours?" She stroked one finger down each of my soles, catching me off guard.

"Eek! Ehehehehehehehehehehehe No Wait!" I protested, bursting into high pitched squeals.

"Mmhmm, these feet seem rather ticklish" The girl noted with a hint of excitement as she used all ten fingers to tickle my feet, running her fingers from my heels to my toes and back again, occasionally tickling the bottom of my toes.

"Nohohoho! Dohohon't tickle my hahahahahahahahaha tohohohoes hehehehehehe" I pleaded. She hadn't even reached my real weak spot yet.

Somehow she must've knew this as the next thing she said was "While I'm loving the reaction I'm getting, I doubt that this is where you're most ticklish"

The girl left my feet alone and walked back to my upper body. She balled her hands into fists and began rapidly grazing her knuckles up & down my ribcage.

"Gahahahahaha! Ohohoho pleahehehese! Ihihihi can't stand huhuhuhuh being tickled Ehehehehehehehe!" I said through my laughter. She stopped after a minute or two as her eyes looked to my belly.

"Only one more place left to test and that's this tummy of yours" She said cheerfully. My eyes widened in horror for a split second as that was where I was most ticklish. If she found that out, I'd be done for.

"No, not there, anywhere but there" I pleaded desperately.

"My, my, your tummy must be quite ticklish if you're begging this much" The girl replied before she moved her hands down and began using her fingers to spider tickle my belly. I instantly lost it.

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha" I shrieked, laughing at the top of my lungs.

"Yes, you appear to be quite the ticklish subject" The girl noted, stopping briefly to look me over. "Now, the only question is: where do I wanna tickle you first? Do I wanna tickle your tummy first and drive you crazy or do I wanna start slow and work my way up? Or do I wanna just be random and tickle you wherever?"

With a smile on her face, she ultimately decided to tickle my...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Thighs

2. Armpits

3. Feet

*Noteb*
4. Ribs

*Noteb*
5. Belly

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kingeddie (UN: kingeddie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
feather99 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154052-Tickle-Apocalypse/cid/2696523-I-trip-on-the-doorway