*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Feet
  2. I trip on the doorway
  3. Flushed out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154052-Tickle-Apocalypse/cid/2970469-Feet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2154052
You have to survive in a post tickle apocalyptic wasteland
This choice: Feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Feet

    by: Mr. Cheese
She begins to gently, agonizingly stroke my soles with her fingers. I struggle to hold back laughter. She grins evilly.

"I'm gonna break you... ~" she says.

She begins to tickle my arches methodically. It's starting to get to me. Tears are already welling in my eyes as I begin to falter. Giggles escape my throat as I struggle to hold back full-on laughter. It's difficult.

"My, my, you are a tough cookie. But as they say... that's the way the cookie crumbles~" she says slowly and menacingly.

She slowly tickles back up to his toesies, causing him to finally break.

"HeheheheheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STAHP IT!!!!! STAHP IT!!!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!!!!! TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUHUHUHUCH!!!!!! NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!" I scream, unable to hold it back.

God damn my sensitive feet! Why must this virus make me so vulnerable?

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen~ Hehe~" coos the girl.

She's enjoying this greatly. It's so satisfying to see a full-grown man like me be broken under a little tickle torture. After all the years of humiliation she suffered from her boyfriend at his tickly hands, she can finally vent out some pent-up frustration on a tickle toy.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Cheese (UN: gojira-san0929 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
feather99 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154052-Tickle-Apocalypse/cid/2970469-Feet