*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose a Story!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155933-The-AhnGer-Stone--Other-Stories/cid/2481869-Choose-a-Story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2155933
A Stone that only grants angry wishes and more stories of transformation found here!
Chapter #1

Choose a Story!

    by: Mr.Domino
Welcome to the Interactive! Make sure you read through the overviews of each established story and especially the Rules before continuing. Please choose one of the three established storylines or make your own!

The Ahn'Ger Stone: A magical , anger powered gemstone lands on the porch of high school senior Bill Strasserman, one April morning before school. Quickly discovering it's magical properties, Bill ends up on a series of wild, transformative adventures. Can he manage to use the Ahn'Ger Stone to get what he truly desires, or will he constantly be the victim of the nebulous concept of 'fate'?

Mark's Morphin' Machine: Mark, a mid-20s man living with his fiancee Sharon, encounters a strange, out of this world (or more accurately, time) visit by a woman who gives him a device of remarkable power. Told that he has to end his relationship with Sharon to avoid the end of the world, Mark begins experimenting with the device, resulting in a adventure he will never forget.

Magical Transformation (or Characters in Search of Change): Magic exists, unknown to humans. And one day, during a particularly weak moment in the boundaries between our reality and that of Magic, something slips through and empowers the first mortals it comes across with the power to change their lives (although without informing said mortals beforehand, of course).

Featured Side Stories:

The Toolbox: You and your friend Kyle are spending your first summer before college in your own house! But after an earthquake strikes, the two of you find a toolbox to repair the minor damage to your house, unknowingly embarking upon a whirlwind adventure as the tools change your bodies in wildly different ways! Just make sure the toolbox doesn't close before you're prepared, though...

(Click the 'More Story Choices! option to reach this story or check the Interactive's Outline)

The Wackerknobs of Hollison County: It's the last summer before college. You and your friends are enjoying one last summer of freedom before you go your separate ways in life. During one late night dare you and your best friend end up hiking through the woods and getting pulled into a reality warping adventure that may not have a happy ending for everyone.

(Click the More Story Choices! option to reach this story or check the Interactive's Outline)

And even MORE stories and story prompts to choose from in the options!

You have the following choices:

1. The Ahn'Ger Stone

2. Mark's Morphin' Machine

3. Magical Transformations

4. More Story Choices!

5. Even More Story Choices!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Domino (UN: mr.domino at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Domino has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155933-The-AhnGer-Stone--Other-Stories/cid/2481869-Choose-a-Story