*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2483130-Ochaco-Uraraka-Uravity
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156057
An interactive story for you to expand on. Let’s go play with those “Heroes!”
This choice: Ochaco Uraraka (Uravity) (31)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ochaco Uraraka (Uravity)

    by: Maria777
“Are you ok?” The U.A. student with her short, brown, bobbed cut hair with two long locks beside her face asked, reaching her hand down to grab yours. You accepted her offer, grabbing her hand. As you got up, you felt strange, almost like your body is lighter than normal.

“Thank you. I’m so sorry I ran into you like that.” You feel a little embarrassed.

Her big round brown eyes looks you over, checking for any injuries. Finding nothing wrong, the U.A. student smiled. There is genuine joy on her face. “Don’t worry about it. I wasn’t looking out to where I was going either. I lived in this city my whole life so I can get little careless.” She is so polite too. So this is a pro hero in training. U.A. must be one amazing school.

This girl is wearing U.A. school uniform. A gray jacket with a bit of dark green lines located at the wrists and shoulders, a red tie over a white shirt and a dark green skirt. Also she is wearing some black tights. Wait... tights? Is that part of the school uniform? In all of the image’s you’ve seen, non of the girls wear tights. Huh. https://goo.gl/images/WjXdqM

Wait a minute. Shouldn’t you get going? You are running behind. “Oh no. I’m going to be late.” Damn, this is what you get for sleeping in.

“Late for what?” The brown hair U.A. student asked.

“U.A. has a Culture Festival going on right now. My friend invited me but I don’t know where U.A. is.” This is bad. You don’t want to let your friend down. Maybe you should look up directions on your phone. You feel pretty dumb not thinking about that till now.

You pull up your phone, looking up the address. The U.A. student ponder before speaking up. “I can take you to U.A.”

You look up from your phone. “You can?”

The U.A. student smiled. “Sure I can. Besides, I don’t think U.A. would simply let a non student like you in if you walk to the front gate.”

You are stunned. “Why not?” Wait, wasn’t there something in the news about this?

The U.A. student shook her head. “We have had one too many villain related incidents recently. Even if we didn’t, the school isn’t known to be accepting of the public. As, you know, a caution against villains.” Oh, rrriiiggghhhttt.

The petite, slender teenage girl suddenly grabs your hands. “Let’s get going. If we wait around any longer, we’ll miss the first event.” You can feel pads on her finger tips as she held your hand, pulling you along.

Wow, her hand feels like she has really fair skin. “W-what’s your name?” You just realized you haven’t introduced each other yet.

The U.A. Students turns her head to look back on you. “My name is Ochaco Uraraka. Student No. 5 in Class 1A.”

You smile. “Hello Uraraka. My name is...”

You have the following choices:

1. Male (20)

2. Female (10)

*Noteb*
3. Unisex

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2483130-Ochaco-Uraraka-Uravity