*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156088-The-Possession-Book/cid/2531687-You-turn-to-the-pile-that-had-distracted-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2156088
What will an ancient spell book hold for a student.
This choice: You turn to the pile that had distracted you...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You turn to the pile that had distracted you...

    by: The_watcher
Your turned peering at the clothes pile that sat calmly beside You, it consisted of a plain black tank top, a pair of shirts, two black socks, a plain black bra, one that looked a similar cup size to your hosts.

Dye to this fact you contemplated whether this pile belonged to You, but you couldn't help pondering why they would belong to You. Surely a note would have existed to dictate your action from here on.

Maybe a note had existed, perhaps you missed it. This was a trifle difficult to know being that you just hopped into this poor souls body in the middle of an activity.

You stated intently at the Pile. In your peripherals you spotted a Nah, no smaller than a purse but no bigger than a rucksack. Your objective may have to been to get changed and full the bag with the attire that was attachedto your frame. But again there was no certainty in this.

The basic information. The ONLY information you had was a brief estimated with the bra. But even at that you could not be completely sure of It, as if it was a work uniform then miss estimates are bound to occur.

You had been made acutely aware of your new female body. You glided towards the mirror with every step, exoeeoemcing new weights, that lay on your chest and new your lower back.

Successfully arriving in front of the full length mirror you fully realised the differences that you never had as a make.

Hair, that you usually stopped at the bottom of your neck, flowed elegantly passed even the middle of your back. Your eyes wider and distinct the colour blue prevailing beautifully in your new Iris'. Your nose rather than it's former thick bridge and unruly nosyroks was now replaced by a skinny bridge leading to somewhat of a button nose. All new.

The sensations were catching up to You, you could now feel the steaks of her underwear against her soft skin. The cups pressing usefully against her precious bossom. A free space that had once held your make genitalia but now housed an empty space.

Supple fingers, full nails paraded on her hands. Sitting at the end of long enchayd arms that felt both light and strong simultaneously.

A torso that was as appealing as it was useful. An outline of a bra defined the font if her t shirt. Large perky breads were hidden beneath. A mountain like shape was a result as you peaked down your new top-half.

Below were curvaceous legs and a prominent rear that had altered your movement as your strolled.

You couldn't help but enjoy it a little bit. Wasn't that the point in it all? That you could experience having all these gender specific traits, consensual or not.

Your eyes were taken again to the mirror you were attractive and could also fall in love with this girl, but this was not the time to be addressing dormant feelings for girls you had just met. Well met being a very strong word. Took over may have been slightly more appropriate.

Though moral judgment at this point was not yiur string suit, you felt the need to exercise it in some way by asking questions.

For instance.

Were you allowed to touch yourself. In logical terms this should not be a problem, It is yiur body ergo have the prerogative to explore your god given form. Yet god didn't give it to you. He gave it to the person you are inhabiting someone, mind You, you didn't know the name of.

In terms of most competent disagreements any reasonable arguments could be qauled on the basis that a power like this scientifically shouldn't exist and therefore any humane justification should be disregarded on that factor.

In such complicated circumstances, it seemed far more efficient to just assume the right of the vessel you are currently presiding over.

If it was indeed true that you did need to change clothes then it was likely you would touch a part that in any other situation you would not go near. So as a result should you go against what was meant for your persons purely based on that. Most certainly not!

After a brief time of deliberating over the philosophy questioning laundry you had now began towards the light switch you flicked it with a small amount of force and the bulb that hung dangerously from the ceiling tried in earnest to produce light. Which it did but at a depleted level. Accomplishing this menial task you made your way to the pile of clothes, separating them carefully into categories relevant to parts of your body. First placing the top half consisting of bra and tank top then the bottom half the shorts and socks. You had picked up the bra and went back towards the mirror dropping it carelessly on the floor as you used both hands to remove yiur t shirt. You placed them at the base of your hips, gripping the fabric beneath your weak fingers and pulled up in a forceful manner, you had gotten 2 thirds of the way up when you came to your potent breasts and had to reassess your movement which meant that you tanked the shirt outwards and over your mountain of mounds that stood defiantly on your new chest.

You admired your underwear-clad breasts, though only a basic piece, it could even be considered conservative in regards to most others you had researched online, it still gave your breasts a stunning aesthetic. They were coerced into bring pushed up against each other creating some forced cleavage. You eyedup the decrepit bra that now lay your feet, you bent over, taking a sly look at your reflection when contorted in this position. Showing more cleavage. You placed your hand on the bra and contracted your fist not doing much to help the crumpled appearance of the lingerie. You held it against your own bra, it seemed bigger, too big.

This made you doubt that these clothes were you for You, but in a way it could be explained by an over estimation. As a result of this being a job, this perhaps was her uniform and some measurements were miscommunicated or constrewed. You did not key much further, this could've been due to the fact that you couldn't wait to get this one off so you could gaze at her natural mammaries untouched and unchanged by provocative clothing.

Before you attempted the awkward process of removing a bra, something that you had seen done effortlessly by women but with marginally less success amongst the male population. You placed your palm against one breast followed by your other hand repeating the same movement on the other. It was soft and comforting, supporting also. The way that your tits had filled this piece was almost perfect. A pang if guilt ran through your heart. You adhered to the logic that you could what the owner would be able to do in the body but you were not acting as the owner would, making you feel like a thief. Yet as you carried on feeling yiur longer tips sending sensations previously unknown to you to your brain it overpowered the feeling if guilt. to rotate your palms pushing them even further together. You couldn't stop yourself. It became robotic to you.

Not before long you became aware of the time you were spending and abruptly concluded with a squeeze.

You were not done your hands spun around to your back. Clasping onto the mechanism that attached the bra parts of the underwear together you pinched on end with one hand and then pinched the ither. You pushed against each other, wanting the clip to end it's union with its counterparts then...

Thwack

The two sides separated, the front came loose, the cups no longer keeping yiur breasts enraptured you pushed one arm forward using your other to move the strap from down yiur arm and passed your hand. Then as the bra hung from yiur other arm you oggled at your reflection. The breast that had been held up were now dropping not much lower than they had been. Perking up at the end. The bright pink aereolas a perfect medium, and a small nipple placed I the centre of each.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Need to complete

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The_watcher (UN: the_watchers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The_watcher has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156088-The-Possession-Book/cid/2531687-You-turn-to-the-pile-that-had-distracted-you